Jamie Carragher - Scum Bag.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

serves em right for taking the piss
I agree that the Manc cunt shouldn't be driving up to folk and trying to get a rise, but there's no excusing Carragher's reaction.
The Manc cunt's tone of voice was all wrong too. The daughter was disgusted, but the Dad was over the moon that he'd managed to wind Carragher up.

The only cunt who isn't a scumbag in that clip is the poor lassie who got a faceful.

That's fucking disgusting. Unjustifiable regardless of verbal taunts and longevity
Laughable how some scousers are trying to downplay and spin it, e.g. road safety trumps spitting.
This from a guy who I guarantee (video proof anyone?) has condemned players for spitting.

I think we're forgetting the real victims here.

Liverpool aren't even in the FA Cup anymore, so their minute of silence for Carragher's career will have to wait until after the international break.
:levywtf:

Edit: fuuuuuuck just saw that they're still playing next weekend.
:eriksenlol:

Back
Top Bottom