Jamie Carragher - Scum Bag.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

All the scousers saying "he apologised"... The Sun said they were profoundly sorry, did they accept that?

654931552.jpeg

Last edited:
This is the man who rang up Talkshit and threatened Adrian Durham live on air. Fuck him, he's a highly strung little boy who needs a reality check. I mean it's not like he's a kid, and after his whole egotistical retiring from England thing I've never had any time for him.

He should never work in football again. Spitting is as low as it gets.
He's also got me a 7 day ban from twitter the cunt.

:pochrolleyes::pochfacepalm:

I see he's trying to milk as much as money from this situation as possible, to be honest - he's going to need every penny he can get for a decent lawyer - hope the legal system make an example of him in regards to driving while on the phone (filming)...

No excuses for the spitting reaction, but his behaviour while driving is what kills thousands of people on the road every year.

I see he's trying to milk as much as money from this situation as possible, to be honest - he's going to need every penny he can get for a decent lawyer - hope the legal system make an example of him in regards to driving while on the phone (filming)...

No excuses for the spitting reaction, but his behaviour while driving is what kills thousands of people on the road every year.
A decent lawyer for standing infront of a magistrate ???

Jamie Carragher spitting incident: Sky suspends pundit until end of season

There you go.

Fcuk me honestly. And then review his position.

A society where everything is under scrutiny.

Did he spit unprovoked? Was it really so pre-meditated?
Spitting is out of order provoked or unprovoked .... the provocation in this case was tame anyway

premeditated?? he had time enough to gather (fucking disgusting) his mouthful of spit ,wind the window down and gob it out

Just get rid of him

Last edited:
Suspended until the end of the season so he can get "help" before he decides whether he can return.

Fucking hell Sky - another good reason why I'd rather stream my matches than pay for your band of cunts.

Although I don't like what he did, and I agree he should be suspended. I don't want him sacked.

Knowing Sky, they'll replace him with some new Gooner/Chav/Pikey cunt. Like Joe Cole.

If I read a news story of Joe Bloggs involved in mild road rage incident lost his job due to the general disgust at grown man's decision to spit at an innocent child and his employer's wish to rapidly disassociate themselves from such shameful fuckwittery, I'd nod and say fair enough, sigh and wish I was reading a better quality newspaper.

As for usual troll on here trolling as usual..... :dembelefingers:

Back
Top Bottom