Jamie Redknapp

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Never liked him (fancied the arse off his ex missus) just said on Sky sports that after the 2-2 at the Lane, where they waited for us all to leave before they went back on the pitch, swapped his shirt with Terry Enry at the end, and it’s one of his prized possessions.

I’m not going to drop the C Bomb out of respect for Mrs P. But it’s diffucult.

What an absolute filthbag, a disgrace he was ever our captain

Never liked him (fancied the arse off his ex missus) just said on Sky sports that after the 2-2 at the Lane, where they waited for us all to leave before they went back on the pitch, swapped his shirt with Terry Enry at the end, and it’s one of his prized possessions.

I’m not going to drop the C Bomb out of respect for Mrs P. But it’s diffucult.

What an absolute filthbag, a disgrace he was ever our captain

Agree with every part of that right down to wanting to do the nasty with his missus.

One of the few players I genuinely hated when he wore our shirt.

Slimy little weasel of a man. Shit player and a shit pundit. Probably shit in bed with bad taste in films and music too, but that’s just an educated guess.

You just know he has the angry frog ringtone and answers every call ironically-not ironically with ‘waatsaaaaaappp’.

Was it, at the Watford game, that said during the warm, that he was watching them and they were really fired up for the game and were going to win?

Something along those lines anyway
Just a couple of his insightful observations:

"Peter Schmeichel will be like a father figure to Kasper Schmeichel"

"Real Madrid aren't in the same league as Barcelona"

"Most goals are scored between the posts".

"Steven Gerrard makes runs into the box better than anyone. So does Frank Lampard".

And then there's this................

and this............

Carragher thinks he's a cunt.

He also has the most annoying habit of repeating what a better more observant analyst of a game says. There was a game (can't recall what it was) where he copied almost word for word what Alex Scott had said previously.

"Steven Gerrard makes runs into the box better than anyone. So does Frank Lampard".

and this............

He also has the most annoying habit of repeating what a better more observant analyst of a game says. There was a game (can't recall what it was) where he copied almost word for word what Alex Scott had said previously.

I remember that last one.
Someone on here posted the fast show clip about ignoring the woman and taking their ideas

and this............

The last one absolutely cracks me up..... :dawsonlol:

Got no love for Carragher, but I'd have been a fan for life if he'd got up and smashed the cunt like the look on his face said he wanted.

Oh I can't stand the know-all twat. Thinks he's so bloody knowledgeable I'm shocked he's not a football manager. His little digs at Spurs are so bitter and transparent because we sacked his dad.

Really over-rated player too

Oh I can't stand the know-all twat. Thinks he's so bloody knowledgeable I'm shocked he's not a football manager. His little digs at Spurs are so bitter and transparent because we sacked his dad.

Really over-rated player too

Have you noticed how just because a player now has a presence in the media there seems to have been a rewriting of their career to make them out to be some kind of a once in a generation legendary player who is worth listening to. Eg. Redknapp, crouch, savage. They were average premier league players.

Have you noticed how just because a player now has a presence in the media there seems to have been a rewriting of their career to make them out to be some kind of a once in a generation legendary player who is worth listening to. Eg. Redknapp, crouch, savage. They were average premier league players.
Crouch has more than 40 England caps, how is that average?

Injury prone, vastly overrated, poor for us and wore XXXXXXXXXXL shorts to cover his fat backside.

You know he hates us, but we win a flurry of trophies he’ll be banging on about “us” and how he loved playing for Spurs.

Back
Top Bottom