Jamie Redknapp

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Have you noticed how just because a player now has a presence in the media there seems to have been a rewriting of their career to make them out to be some kind of a once in a generation legendary player who is worth listening to. Eg. Redknapp, crouch, savage. They were average premier league players.
Not fair to class Crouchie in the same breath as Redknapp. The only thing they have in common is fit Missus's

Not fair to class Crouchie in the same breath as Redknapp. The only thing they have in common is fit Missus's

Apologies but it’s time to roll my Crouchy joke out again

There’s a big shit on the floor of the dressing room

Harry “who’s shit on the floor?”

Crouchy “ sorry boss, just play it long to Me”

Useless pundit who adds nothing.

Dad's favoured son (You would never know Redknapp had a brother) and such a waste of spa ce.

The Henry admission, for another useless pundit caps it all.

Banish this fcuker.

tumblr_nwkuqtIYcK1tbcweeo1_400.gifv

Haha fair play that is funny. I reckon that is the exact reaction a lot of Spurs fans would have if given a Redknapp shirt.

Funnily enough just watched a League of there Own with the family, there was a Redknapp section, loads of highlights from him with the bin dippers and one goal for us. “Is that the only highlight from his time at Spurs” comments the missus

Shes knows it winds me up seeing him as our captain and in our shirt lol

Imagine being a woman and having to put up with Jamie Redknapp's bullshit 24/7. Bet it goes something like this.

Jamie: "Darlin', the milk has gone off."

Louise: "That's yoghurt, you fucking melt."

Can't blame her for leaving the thick wanker.

Terrible pundit who should drop what ever weird reason that's caused him to hold a grudge against the club.

He needs to realise that he was lucky to be protected by the media when he was at best, an ineffective spurs captain of the least enjoyable Spurs team of my time (94-present).

Can't stand him and his anti-Spurs agenda. He may have a problem with us giving 'Arry the push, but 'Arry doesn't hold a grudge against us or Daniel (more with Joe Lewis) and is usually very fair when talking about us. Jamie should take note of his ol' man and be a bit more gracious towards one of his previous clubs.

Last edited:
Thick as fucking mince. What the fuck is he going on about? Maybe Spurs wish is was 1960/61 again??

This.
Boiled my piss.
Got a well deserved point, away, at a ground that we struggle at.
What do we have to do to convince these Cunts that we may well be a force this season.
Bringing up shit about The Dippers and Citeh really shows just how much Sky and the other broadcasters are terrified about an "Undeserving Club" having a pop at winning the Prem.
It really is Lazy journalism.
I really hope we upset the apple cart this season.

Thick as fucking mince. What the fuck is he going on about? Maybe Spurs wish is was 1960/61 again??

This.
Boiled my piss.
Got a well deserved point, away, at a ground that we struggle at.
What do we have to do to convince these Cunts that we may well be a force this season.
Bringing up shit about The Dippers and Citeh really shows just how much Sky and the other broadcasters are terrified about an "Undeserving Club" having a pop at winning the Prem.
It really is Lazy journalism.
I really hope we upset the apple cart this seas

Back
Top Bottom