Jan Vertonghen

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

pleb

Enjoy the Moment
A rock in defense and has really adapted well since moving from Ajax: Presents as a player who does not panic under pressure and sets a high standard in his field play. Next Captain of Spurs!!:vert:

Next captain of my butt
YOCdj8S.jpg

Can't believe the Vertinator's only been around for nearly a year and he's already making tackles that would make Ledley King proud. I wonder if he would have the same impact if we put him in defensive mid like Wenger would've done...

Hes had one poor game all year (Leeds) and ill let him off that as everyone else was crap.

One of the best debut seasons from a defender that ive ever seen

That tackle in the first half made me sit up, it's the closest I've seen to the King vs Robben tackle. The obvious difference being that Giroud is, well, a bit shit, so gave him more of a chance.

Probably my favourite current Spurs player, he's so classy at centre-back. He was stopping everything from getting into the box yesterday, a rock alongside Dawson

Back
Top Bottom