Jan Vertonghen

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

How is he doing at Benfica?
Scored an own goal in what I think was his debut(?), didn't see it so don't know the circumstances around it. Played once more, did OK I think. then go injured in training, broke his cheekbone so missed the internationals and probably a club game too(??). But returned to the pitch last night with mask........

Ekovj1AUYAEIUVO

Scored an own goal in what I think was his debut(?), didn't see it so don't know the circumstances around it. Played once more, did OK I think. then go injured in training, broke his cheekbone so missed the internationals and probably a club game too(??). But returned to the pitch last night with mask........

Ekovj1AUYAEIUVO

Dope mask.... I bet he's loving it ol' Supa-Jan, comic book fan.

still can't get used to him in another team's shirt, lovely to see that he kept his goal celebration. I miss Super Jan 💙💙
Tbh, I miss most of those guys from the last few years. Jan, Dembele, Walker, Rose, Trippier, Wanyama, Dele. It was just such a fun and playful team. I even miss those silly handshakes.

Will always remember his absolute domination of Sancho and Hakimi in the 18/19 home game against Dortmund, but even more his look of frustrating when Kane scored the 4th goal against Liverpool after his own shot was blocked.

Back
Top Bottom