Jan Vertonghen

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Is this for real? What horrible thing to experience

Twitter is utterly toxic.
Some of the cretins making jokes about this is sad to see.
Assuming these are London based Criminals.....and knowing how much 'London Criminals' look after their own, and "Love their Muvva...." I hope their collective 'Dear ol'Nans' die get REALLY ill with CoronaVirus.... poxy fucking scum... like the Cuntry isn't bad enough right now... without cunts like these populating infesting it!

Last edited:
Absolute cowards with covered faces, always the first to cry for help when they are the victims. The filth of society preying on others and striking fear into families.
Hope the scum are caught and made to pay.

Wishing death on the elderly relatives of the people responsible for this is pretty stupid.
But threatening a woman and kids at knifepoint just for some 'bling' (and potentially mentally scarring those kids for life) is ok yeah?

Jan's kids didn't ask to be threatened by a knife.... OK, I take it back... I hope THE PERPETRATORS get it... and spend all the money they stole, panic buying all the toilet rolls in Aldi!

....zat any better?

Assuming these are London based Criminals.....and knowing how much 'London Criminals' look after their own, and "Love their Muvva...." I hope their collective 'Dear ol'Nans' die get REALLY ill with CoronaVirus.... poxy fucking scum... like the Cuntry isn't bad enough right now... without cunts like these populating infesting it!
Lot of assumptions in this post. The actual article points out robberies on Merseyside and elsewhere, all of which targeted professional footballers. Very recently arrests were made on a gang that would fly in from Chile to knock over jewellery stores. These robberies are specifically about notoriety and the ability to place individuals. Any fool with an Instagram account and a fondness for showing g off take note.

But threatening a woman and kids at knifepoint just for some 'bling' (and potentially mentally scarring those kids for life) is ok yeah?

Jan's kids didn't ask to be threatened by a knife.... OK, I take it back... I hope THE PERPETRATORS get it... and spend all the money they stole, panic buying all the toilet rolls in Aldi!

....zat any better?

I didn't say what they did was OK.

What they did was terrible.

But to wish death on their elderly relatives who had nothing to do with it is just idiotic.

I didn't say what they did was OK.

What they did was terrible.

But to wish death on their elderly relatives who had nothing to do with it is just idiotic.
Were Jan's wife and kids 'in on it' then?
THEY also had nothing to do with it... yet were victims of a violent IDIOTIC attack...

Maybe me saying Burglar A or B's Granny deserves death is harsh... but SO IS BREAKING INTO, AND THREATENING INNOCENT KIDS!

...and after all, What did Jan's wife and kids do to deserve being held at knifepoint? Marry/be the kids of a rich footballer?
At least Burglars' Grandparents might have had something to do with their upbringing..... and MAYBE had a chance to do summit about it...

They're more culpable than the family of someone who happens to be rich... or maybe that's their crime, and somehow deserved it??

I hope burglar's Granny is OK... #PRAYFORHER!

Were Jan's wife and kids 'in on it' then?
THEY also had nothing to do with it... yet were victims of a violent IDIOTIC attack...

Maybe me saying Burglar A or B's Granny deserves death is harsh... but SO IS BREAKING INTO, AND THREATENING INNOCENT KIDS!

...and after all, What did Jan's wife and kids do to deserve being held at knifepoint? Marry/be the kids of a rich footballer?
At least Burglars' Grandparents might have had something to do with their upbringing..... and MAYBE had a chance to do summit about it...

They're more culpable than the family of someone who happens to be rich... or maybe that's their crime, and somehow deserved it??

I hope burglar's Granny is OK... #PRAYFORHER!

Are you completely irrational by nature or are you just taking the piss?

Are you completely irrational by nature or are you just taking the piss?
Taking the piss mate...
It's a 'match-day'... and we need a decent Cunt off!!

....though would it have been better for your argument had Jan's wife and kids been killed in the attack...?

An awful, violent crime was committed, against innocent people.... maybe what would make the perpetrators THINK about that heinous act, would be for something terrible to happen to one of THEIR innocent Family members...

THAT'S all I'm saying!

It's not an eye for an eye... it's about understanding the CONSEQUENCES of your ACTIONS....

anyway... kick of is in 12 minutes, let's concentrate on 'the game' eh?

....though would it have been better for your argument had Jan's wife and kids been killed in the attack...?

WHAT???????????

Whether you're taking the piss or not, that is just an offensive and ridiculous thing to say.

The best thing for you now is to join the other idiots on my ignore list.

WHAT???????????

Whether you're taking the piss or not, that is just an offensive and ridiculous thing to say.

The best thing for you now is to join the other idiots on my ignore list.
I'm pretty sure I'm in good company!
How's it been on here since OCTOBER when you joined?
Fairweather fan or troll... not sure which.

Either way, I don't wish ill on Burglars' Granny... She's probably a right old laugh down at The Sunset Retirement Home.... but I also wish whoever did it hadn't taken it upon themselves to break into a footballer's house while he was abroad, to point a knife at his wife and kids... you know people who point knives at people SOMETIMES end up killing them don't you?
I don't understand the 'outrage' ...or is it a 'Woke thing'?

Whose side YOU on.... I mean, SERIOUSLY?

Fuck it, I'm on ignore in your world by now, so the FUCK do you care?

Good on the burglars, shows initiative I guess... I hope they get away with it.... is THAT what you wanted?

I'm pretty sure I'm in good company!
How's it been on here since OCTOBER when you joined?
Fairweather fan or troll... not sure which.

Either way, I don't wish ill on Burglars' Granny... She's probably a right old laugh down at The Sunset Retirement Home.... but I also wish whoever did it hadn't taken it upon themselves to break into a footballer's house while he was abroad, to point a knife at his wife and kids... you know people who point knives at people SOMETIMES end up killing them don't you?
I don't understand the 'outrage' ...or is it a 'Woke thing'?

Whose side YOU on.... I mean, SERIOUSLY?

Fuck it, I'm on ignore in your world by now, so the FUCK do you care?

Good on the burglars, shows initiative I guess... I hope they get away with it.... is THAT what you wanted?
Stop being a twat.

Grrrrrr.. you see what a week or so without footie does...? Turns us ALL into twats...

Gawd knows what it's gonna be like in 3 weeks' time!!!

But sorry. Thanks for calling me out. I appreciate it... and probably deserved it!
You're alright. I'll probably need reminding myself in a week. Let's see how it goes after six weeks of no school for the kids. I'm a teacher, so I'm stuck at home with the little buggers.

Back
Top Bottom