Jan Vertonghen

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Theres also a difference between scoring the first goal against man utd after like 2 minutes, and scoring the 3rd goal against some league one side in the second half.

I pressuming that being when you score against a team when you're comfortably winning is more enjoyable, than when you score at Old Trafford with 2 minutes gone, knowing what happens at Old Trafford, matter of opinion.

Tremendous player is our JV. I wonder if we can afford to rest him at Inter or v Fulham. He probably needs a break soon, but he is so vital to us, it's hard to see when it can happen.

Tremendous player is our JV. I wonder if we can afford to rest him at Inter or v Fulham. He probably needs a break soon, but he is so vital to us, it's hard to see when it can happen.

I'd rest him for Inter but not Fulham - they have found some form lately and Berbatov would be keen to score against his old club - we need the best tools available

I'd rest him for Inter but not Fulham - they have found some form lately and Berbatov would be keen to score against his old club - we need the best tools available
Yeah I would think so too. We have a three goal advantage over Inter and they didn't manage to score an away goal. Caulker is more than capable of coming in and taking his place, a like-for-like replacement as they are very similar.

Fair comments Arc - Dawson and Gallas v Inter would seem a good idea

though it seems AVB is keen to keep Daws for Prem games. Maybe Dawson and Caulker v Fulham?

th
:)

SUPER JAN - THE MAIN MAN

Back
Top Bottom