Jan Vertonghen

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

When fans stop putting players above the club and acting like we should be grateful he pulls our shirt on every week, then maybe the cunts will pull their socks up and earn their vile wages a bit more.

Vertonghen has been fucking shit to average for nearly two years now. Crying about playing LB in the press then putting in world class shifts at LB for Belgium.

He can fuck off if he dont want to be here, just like Modric, and just like Bale.

Hopefully, the fanboys fuck off with their faves too cos Id be happy to support a Championship Spurs, full of local kids, and pre twitter football fans to be honest.

The whole high and mighty big club bullshit is DEAD, we need these players, FACT. I don't see levy recruiting decent players, the last few transfers windows has BROKEN the club. We need to stick behind vertonghen because he is the best we have and that's a fact.It's a shame this great club now has pub dwelling call up talksport hate on every player clowns like you

The whole high and mighty big club bullshit is DEAD, we need these players, FACT. I don't see levy recruiting decent players, the last few transfers windows has BROKEN the club. We need to stick behind vertonghen because he is the best we have and that's a fact.It's a shame this great club now has pub dwelling call up talksport hate on every player clowns like you

Yeah....lets laud the cunts that are playing like shit before they ditch us because "Chelsea/Madrid/Utd are a dream" and slate the fans that have been around for 20,30,50 years

Tottenham-Swansea.jpg

Would love for it to be about Rodgers, he does talk a lot of bollocks to the media so it isn't hard to imagine him doing the same to the players.

But I'm guessing Suarez was known at Ajax for doing something funny during the peptalk, perhaps a phrase/demeanor which the other players found hilarious. If I had to guess more I'd say he delivered speeches something like Leonidas out of 300- which the players found amusing.

Would love for it to be about Rodgers, he does talk a lot of bollocks to the media so it isn't hard to imagine him doing the same to the players.

But I'm guessing Suarez was known at Ajax for doing something funny during the peptalk, perhaps a phrase/demeanor which the other players found hilarious. If I had to guess more I'd say he delivered speeches something like Leonidas out of 300- which the players found amusing.
You're shit at guessing mate

Back
Top Bottom