January 2017 Transfer Window Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The Fighting Cock

The Fighting Cock
Isco on a play as you play - heard it here first

Vamos

7wxNAH2.gif

Ryan Sessegnon and Ademola Lookman.

Who will then both be loaned back to their former clubs until the summer.

Speaking of Berahino not that I particularly want him but I don't understand WBA stance on him? Surely they could do with £20 million!!!

I also don't think it paints them in a very good light with other players thinking of going there. Very bizarre situation, it seems like egos have gotten int he way of good business sense

Speaking of Berahino not that I particularly want him but I don't understand WBA stance on him? Surely they could do with £20 million!!!

I also don't think it paints them in a very good light with other players thinking of going there. Very bizarre situation, it seems like egos have gotten int he way of good business sense

Be interesting when Charlie Chan and his mates get their feet under the Boardroom table. Love a bit of contrary behaviour, the Chinese lads.

Back
Top Bottom