January 2020 transfer thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
hopefully we can get rid of those that are at end of contracts & want to go, even if its just to off load wages
Eriksen, Wanyama,
hopefully Toby & Jan sign up, then use the wages freed up to get a true DM
yes we will miss Eriksen but we have GLC & Ndombele who can play there

The nonsensical love-in put forward by so many towards Alderweireld and Vertonghen shows little understanding.

Both are nowhere near the players they were. It's illusory.

We could probably do with one staying but both - no way.

Their era is over as is the short lived one of Wanyama. Eriksen and Rose also need to go.

That's the starting point to a necessary transformation.

You mean the one where he was on the bench? Modric won the game whit 2 assists and a goal

Radio report I heard last night praised his impact.... I did say "apparently". :roll:

Do you even read news?

Fans hate him and he's on the bench half the time

The same report said that his performance quickly. silenced the boo boys when he came on.... Fickle twats that they inevitably are.

Point still stands; it'll cost a fortune to get rid of him and he still has an impact for them.

Oh... And the point about his agent also stands.

xxx

Last edited:
Radio report I heard last night praised his impact.... I did say "apparently". :roll:

The same report said that his performance quickly. silenced the boo boys when he came on.... Fickle twats that they inevitably are.

Point still stands; it'll cost a fortune to get rid of him and he still has an impact for them.

Oh... And the point about his agent also stands.

xxx

Why would it cost a fortune to get rid of him and what impact does he still have?

Tottenham Hotspur have been linked with a number of players in recent weeks, including Barcelona midfield man, Carles Alena.

Any good ?
I thought he was a Poch target.

Why would it cost a fortune to get rid of him and what impact does he still have?
I’d imagine his next club won’t match his wages and he’ll look to RM to make up the deficit. He’s got another two years to go and is probably due all manner of loyalty payments too.

Saying that, I doubt that any of the above would be an issue for RM if they truly are unhappy with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom