January 2021 Transfer Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

What Jose and Hitchen should be doing is spending the whole year wooing Upamecano who’s got a release clause of £36m next summer. Obviously, there’ll be massive competition, but if we have a great season and win stuff he might be tempted.

Genuinely couldn’t agree more with this! He’d actually complete us! Hugo, Tanguy and Moussa get in his ear and Let’s fucking really try for him!

we could send him dvd footage of the 6-1 with a little montage of Sanchez giving the pen away I at the end of it

Genuinely couldn’t agree more with this! He’d actually complete us! Hugo, Tanguy and Moussa get in his ear and Let’s fucking really try for him!

we could send him dvd footage of the 6-1 with a little montage of Sanchez giving the pen away I at the end of it

I swear his name means 'anal probe' somewhere in South America.

36.5M release clause....

I mean, there are gonna be clubs like Chelsea, United, maybe Liverpool, City, Real, Bayern offering him the world, but if you don’t buy a ticket you got no chance of winning the raffle.

Can’t see any big business done this window tbf. We maxed on loans, and won’t ship enough bods to make room for another signing. Unless we find ourself top of the table with some urgent need for some particular position I don’t think we’ll see any business done

I'm not expecting anything, maybe Skriniar or another CB. That's it.

BUT, if Covid keeps going the way it is, some teams through out Europe might start to be in trouble financially. Maybe there will be a bargain found somewhere.

Not saying that will happen, only that it might.

Can’t see any big business done this window tbf. We maxed on loans, and won’t ship enough bods to make room for another signing. Unless we find ourself top of the table with some urgent need for some particular position I don’t think we’ll see any business done
Apparently, we can get 8 players on loan from foreign clubs (we currently have 3). Let's get Paulinho on loan...
:crouch:

My mates sister works in Thomas Cook, Enfield branch.

A certain Mr Steve Hitchens has just booked a four week holiday in Vietnam for January. (4* all inclusive).
Said he had to get away as he hates January apparently.

:levyeyes:

Swoop in?

Not surprised! It’s a toxic environment there with terrible coaching setup, management cluelessness, board level naivety, and worst of all, the fans’ unrealistic expectations and their sense of entitlement. The players are all in a pressure cooker at all times.

Back
Top Bottom