January 2021 Transfer Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I mean, there are gonna be clubs like Chelsea, United, maybe Liverpool, City, Real, Bayern offering him the world, but if you don’t buy a ticket you got no chance of winning the raffle.
The main idea to lure him is going to be offering him shitloads of money. He's probably gonna end somewhere near Kane's level or even above, no way we can beat other clubs here.

tenor.gif

And we’re fine (hopefully!).

With the squad we have - OP updated in this thread - we need to sell or loan out one overseas trained player just to get Rodon in the EL squad.

Can see one or two opportunistic acquisitions in January but that's about it - providing we can find room in the PL and/or EL squad !

Re-assess in the summer with a few leaving I'd have thought (Aurier - unless he signs a new contract - Sissoko and Lamela and/or Moura plus possibly Alderweireld to MLS being possibilities) and target to upgrade in a couple of areas - recognising we will have the likes of Skipp, Sessegnon and Parrott coming back from loan as well.

Good time to be a Spurs supporter.

Doesn't matter by then tbh. Should've got him in the summer. Then I read inter would be agreed it if it was done earlier. That alone pisses me off. Save it late and try and barter with inter last min on a world class cb. Stupid

Come on Danny boy.

Get on the phone to Inter. £40m and a hand shandy for Skriniar. 1st January move ready for the next weekend.

Back
Top Bottom