January 2022 - Transfer Window

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

DL would love to sell, he has for some time wanted this but no one has been found who would meet his price….

He would also believe it or not love for Spurs to be successful and be winning things because despite his off field successes with the new stadium and the training set up, his legacy would be forever tainted and remembered for what his tenure didnt achieve…

Lets be honest he could have easily sold out by now for a lesser price but for still an amazing profit, spend more time in his Bahaman home and be done…but he hasnt, why not? For the agro? The extra few hundred mil? Or because his ultimate goal he has still not achieved….

Bwahahahahaha

The idea that he would love to be successful is one of the funniest things I have read in a long time. He has repeatedly shown he has no interest in being successful and that on field success doesn't matter in any way.

As for the idea that he would love to sell that sounds like a lot of BS as well. He would love to sell for a ridiculous amount which is why he has not found anyone that can meet his price.

Levy is a parasite and scum that from day one has realized that he can use the club to increase his financial gain. The only concern he has about the club is how he can leverage it to increase his property holding around the area, use it to take low interest loans out to develop those projects and hopeful get involved in a ESL like project that will guarantee him big payouts just for being in it.

Bwahahahahaha

The idea that he would love to be successful is one of the funniest things I have read in a long time. He has repeatedly shown he has no interest in being successful and that on field success doesn't matter in any way.

As for the idea that he would love to sell that sounds like a lot of BS as well. He would love to sell for a ridiculous amount which is why he has not found anyone that can meet his price.

Levy is a parasite and scum that from day one has realized that he can use the club to increase his financial gain. The only concern he has about the club is how he can leverage it to increase his property holding around the area, use it to take low interest loans out to develop those projects and hopeful get involved in a ESL like project that will guarantee him big payouts just for being in it.
I doubt you'll ever have so many on the same side as you as now.

he would be our stating defender with romero and dier imo

for me hes the best defender in the bl
Kicker.de disagree with you :cool:

Every six months, Kicker releases a ranking of the best players in the Bundesliga as well as the best German players abroad, dividing them into a number of categories.

The German football magazine recently released their winter rankings based on the performances in the first half of the 2021/22 season.

Below, you'll find the centre-back rankings.

World Class:
None.

International Class:
1. Nico Schlotterbeck, Freiburg
2. Niklas Süle, Bayern

National class:
3. Manuel Akanji, Dortmund
4. Dayot Upamecano, Bayern
5. Moussa Nikahaté, Mainz
6. Evan Ndicka, Frankfurt
7. Philipp Lienhart, Freiburg
8. Lucas Hernandez, Bayern
9. Kevin Vogt, Hoffenheim
10. Stefan Bell, Mainz
11. Jonathan Tah, Leverkusen
12. Lukas Klostermann, RB Leipzig
13. Reece Oxford, Augsburg
14. Rafael Czichos, FC Köln
15. Alexander Hack, Mainz
16. Josko Gvardiol, RB Leipzig

You want me to get excited about signing mediocre tossers who can’t even always get a start in a mediocre Wolves team?

It was filling our squad with a bunch of them that we couldn’t shift that contributed to us to not be able to sign players for two windows.

It’s unimaginative recruitment like this that’s perpetuating our malais.
I remember someone from our not too distant past that was forced into a similar perspective but he was pilloried and libeled for it. It's a decent perspective, right? Why make such short-sighted transfers that clog the squad and provided little improvement? Good points, BC...you "picky" bastard.

I dont want Traore, but somehow it still makes me feel this way
Doctor Who Reaction GIF

Back
Top Bottom