January 2022 - Transfer Window

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Alasdair Gold:

"While talks are expected to eventually progress to their conclusion in the days ahead, at the moment they are not done and Traore is set to travel with his Wolves team-mates for their match at Brentford on Saturday."

It's basically done; even Wolves based reporters are saying that the gap in valuation has massively narrowed.

Alasdair Gold:

"While talks are expected to eventually progress to their conclusion in the days ahead, at the moment they are not done and Traore is set to travel with his Wolves team-mates for their match at Brentford on Saturday."

It's basically done; even Wolves based reporters are saying that the gap in valuation has massively narrowed.
I love Ally Gold but he’s so negative sometimes, he could make my girlfriends period start early👍👍

Thing is, if it turns out well then his value increases massively.

If it doesn't go so great, I doubt his value would ever drop sub 10-15m.
It’s true he’s a very sellable player. Durable, hard working, wages should be reasonable, has a reliable elite skill. It’s like a Peter Crouch or Andy Carroll, someone will want the thing they know he does.

We’re always stuck offloading potential total zeroes like Ndombele and Dele. But we could sell a Lucas or Hojbjerg for a reasonable price any time we wanted.

Back
Top Bottom