January 2022 - Transfer Window

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

wonder if we can get saul in the deal on loan at chelsea looked good against us, left footed midfielder
My Chelsea mate thinks he's one of the worst players he's seen for them.

Ndombele playing for Simeone ?

:walker-scream::walker-scream::walker-scream:

This. And this again. He'd die. Then again, Poch will work him just as hard.

Guardiola is a cunt but he's no mug. We need to get JWP before City do IMO.

Guardiola would compliment a fucking dried out dog turd if you asked him what he thought of it. He does it in every single interview. It's a standard response.

JWP on the pitch offers no more than any one we ready have. Just being able to take free kicks and corners isn't enough of an improvement.
And he's not going to City.

My Chelsea mate thinks he's one of the worst players he's seen for them.

This. And this again. He'd die. Then again, Poch will work him just as hard.

Guardiola would compliment a fucking dried out dog turd if you asked him what he thought of it. He does it in every single interview. It's a standard response.

JWP on the pitch offers no more than any one we ready have. Just being able to take free kicks and corners isn't enough of an improvement.
LMAO. His assists and goals aren't an improvement. 👌

In the words of one of our, er, favourite posters currently binned…

Lying maggot cunt OUT!

Joking - appreciate your posts, as always.
Dog Bulldog GIF by MOODMAN

Don't have to outbid them. We know the asking price. Maybe bid on wages, but may hold the advantage by not being relegation fodder and owned my murderers.

People really struggle to understand the kids leagues are nothing like the mens leagues.

That's pure drug abuse and massive mental health issues.
To be fair, I think she's sorted herself out and stopped the decline.
Another shocker was Amanda Byrnes
Well according to reports he's already agreed terms with them.

Sevilla will accept the highest bidder which will be Newcastle.

Everton are so, so dumb.

Alli would be perfect for them another bone headed move that does nothing to help them at all. He is the exact kind of player they should be avoiding like the plague.
Don't think appointing rooney is too clever either.

Guardiola is a cunt but he's no mug. We need to get JWP before City do IMO.
It's just mind games bollocks from Pep given they're playing Southampton this weekend. If they wanted him they'd just buy him. In the same interview he says the Southampton match will be an "incredible challenge".

Well, we can say for sure we are actively trying to get rid of TND at last.
I won't cry if GLC leaves but I will if TND doesn't.
I'm not against GLC hanging around until the summer.

I think Conte sees a place and a need for GLC, if even for depth reasons alone. I wouldn't be upset about him ultimately leaving either but it's not a major rush to push him out either.

Tanguy literally serves no purpose at this point.

Back
Top Bottom