January 2022 - Transfer Window

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Why do you keep posting the same thing every few hours.

We get it, you want raphinha. Everyone else is shit.

Misery-bots are a far less acknowledged, yet actually more common phenomena on TFC than the much discussed ENIC-bots.

We have a host of miserable sods that do nothing more than post the same repetitive 1 or 2 line moans and derisory rhetoric for 12+ hours a day.

A complete mystery who's "paying" that lot...... 🙄

Makes me laugh that the punters are screaming the gaff down because Diaz.
Like me, 99% had never heard of him a few days ago.
What about Darwin Nunez with better stats than Diaz?

I think its more to do with the lack of like for like replacements when we don't get the new player of the hour which is the real issue at hand

Makes me laugh that the punters are screaming the gaff down because Diaz.
Like me, 99% had never heard of him a few days ago.
What about Darwin Nunez with better stats than Diaz?

I've been saying Nunez for a while.

Him and de Ketelaere were my striking options.

Young, can play multiple positions as a lone striker, in a 2 or even as RW/LW in a 3.

Wouldn't cost crazy amounts like Vlahovic. In fact you could probably get both for the price of Vlahovic.

As someone involved with negotiating and closing much lower stakes lower pressure deals professionally, one thing I often think about is how much of a shitshow language and cultural barriers (not to mention time zones) must make of all this stuff.

Paratici and Jean-Michel Aulas on a tinny shit cell phone call (all mobile service is dogshit sound quality now) working over the minute details of the purchase option on Lo Celso, in English? It must be near impossible to really understand one another and have a feel for where the other party is coming from.

I get on a Zoom call with some hippie California non-profit types and I might as well be talking to aliens.

I'd much rather that than have to set foot inside Aulas or Levy's bond-vaillain mega-lairs and have to look out for all the false floor boobie traps that lead to the shark tanks.

Back
Top Bottom