January Transfer Thread 2024

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Werner scored 34 goals for RB Leipzig in one season, it's not like he doesn't know how to put a ball in the back of the net. Could be great addition if we use him to his abilities and give him his confidence back, Ange could do just that.

Yeah went to Chelsea and has been broken ever since. Some of the worst finishing I’ve ever seen

I agree. It’s just his finishing is fucking terrible. He’s one that probably clicks the data fields but obviously fails the eye test based on his time at the chavs. I haven’t seen him since then so can’t really comment. It is just a loan so fine if he comes. I see more frustration than quality though.
I know his finishing is bad, but he brings exactly what Darwin Nunez does. Chaos. If he has no clue what he's doing, then how the fuck is the defender supposed to know? It actually is a profile of a striker that I like a lot, because they don't think for themselves at all.

It does have a familiar ring to it this Dragusin deal, we get extremely close, with everyone reporting on it as close as close can be.
Then all of a sudden, someone else is in the mix, we really need to get this done, stop dragging the heels over one or two million.
This position is crucial to the team and it's progress, we have seen for weeks how porous we are at the back.

and now Davies is injured too. When Ange was pushed on Dier yesterday he seemed confident we wouldn’t miss the bodies back there with the knowledge of the Davies injury. So one would assume he thinks we are fine there as something must be happening. I guess we just have to trust the club they know what they are doing (despite it all feeling very familiar). The fact they aren’t completely pushing the button on him does suggest there might be someone else in the mix too.

Really like this. His movement is top notch (which is what we desperately lacked yesterday), and he can create space for the other forwards, especially for Kulusevski. With Maddison back as well he can be very good.
Couldn't disagree more. He is absolutely not what we need. Another one with terrible dribbling ability. We don't need another who make more turnovers which is dangerous.

Much prefer Jota if we're going with a loan.

and now Davies is injured too. When Ange was pushed on Dier yesterday he seemed confident we wouldn’t miss the bodies back there with the knowledge of the Davies injury. So one would assume he thinks we are fine there as something must be happening. I guess we just have to trust the club they know what they are doing (despite it all feeling very familiar). The fact they aren’t completely pushing the button on him does suggest there might be someone else in the mix too.
Maybe they have not let the Tobido deal go 🤔

Back
Top Bottom