Japhet Tanganga

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Just seen his post match interview and Japhet is more intelligent than he looks and he seems to have a decent attitude as well. Pleased about that.
I saw him play as an 18 year old and he certainly stood out for me.

What about his looks would make you think he wasn’t smart or that he had a bad attitude?

Another good performance tonight. Against the sort of opposition he should have been playing against the last two seasons on loan.

Does this club legend have a song yet?

Don't look back in Tanganga?
Tangangnam style?
Japhet cake, Japhet cake, bakers man?

I clearly need some help here..

Do you realise how hard it is to shoot like that with your weaker foot? I was two footed and I was comfortable playing left back but I would struggle to strike the ball that well with my left foot.

It's unfair to compare youngsters to footballing greats like yourself. He doesn't need that kind of pressure

Back
Top Bottom