Japhet Tanganga

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

So why was he substituted? Injury, not match fit or because Mourinho believed Sissoko would do a better job at RB? Whilst most players were rested for Liverpool match, both Sissoko and Winks played 90 mins and presumably 1 will start against Liverpool.

West Brom are interested on taking him on loan according to The Athletic
'he also has interest in Italy and Scotland'

If he is guaranteed game time at West Brom then I'd 100% send him there , no point keeping him here to be backup when clowns like Dier (granted not today) always seem to find a way to start over him

West Brom are interested on taking him on loan according to The Athletic
'he also has interest in Italy and Scotland'

If he is guaranteed game time at West Brom then I'd 100% send him there , no point keeping him here to be backup when clowns like Dier (granted not today) always seem to find a way to start over him
I hope he goes to West Brom and plays CB. Maybe then Jose will stop seeing him as a RB.

Is this the reason he did not play yesterday?

The Express & Star understands Albion have shown an interest in signing Tottenham's Japhet Tanganga on loan – a player who can play at right-back and centre-halve.

If he joined Southampton would he actually start?
Vestegaard is about to return from injury. Walker-Peters is clearly first choice RB.
He'd just be backup , do we really need him to do that? Rather he stays here and he probably will get a chance given how crap all our CB's/RB's are

Back
Top Bottom