Japhet Tanganga

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Got caught up in the atmosphere and his inexperience showed. Needed a teammate to set him straight after the booking. Cant go diving into tackles on a yellow. Just asking for the sending off.

Was having a decent individual game aswell.

I was worried about him playing at CB but he dealt with crosses very well.

His sending off was of course very stupid but all our players need to readjust to fans being back in the stadium. I think in an empty ground the red never happens, but he got carried away with the atmosphere. I enjoyed him squaring up to Zaha but top defenders know they need to cool down after a yellow card, not heat up. Mustn’t happen again, he’s a really important player for us and will be a big miss against Chelsea.

Lost his head a little, but he was immense before that I thought. He’s so good in the air considering he’s not the biggest CB. Lad is a gem, will be key for us for many years.

played well just had a foolish moment i can forgive him for that beacause every pro in the world does it from time to time but he was really solid in the back when he got sent of royal really suffered

Actually impressed with his defending today, but he was also dumb and threw away any chance we had of winning the game. Also not enough ball playing between himself and Rodon at CB.

Learning curve for this young man. Personally, I wanted him to twang Zaha in the happy sack but fortunately for the club I'm not his inner voice.

He'll be feeling shit right now and probably desperate to make amends. Come back stronger.

Am I right if he dropped like he was shot from the grassy knoll zaha would have got a card ? With a bit more experience he’ll become more wily I hope

Showed some bollocks today even though the sending off was a bit daft. One of the few players who looked like he cared today. He’s had a decent season so far apart from today. Let’s get behind him!
His second yellow was ridiculous imv

Barely a free kick

Looked a bit rash but he pulled out and I couldn’t see any actual contact on the clip I saw but he should have been sent off for the tackle and afters with Zaha who raised his arms and should also have gone in today’s interpretation of the game

Ref would probably have ignored it in the 70s

Back
Top Bottom