Japhet Tanganga

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Does this club legend have a song yet?

Don't look back in Tanganga?
Tangangnam style?
Japhet cake, Japhet cake, bakers man?

I clearly need some help here..

I dont want to dwell on negatives but can someone fathom how Poch was watching this lad and repeatedly starting Deir, Vertonghen, Aurier, ahead of him? I honestly feel like he wanted to get fired. The boy is learning and WILL make mistakes but just the lack of pace at CB should have seen him started. I'm baffled.

"I'm just grateful that the gaffer is trusting me, the club for giving me the opportunity and my team-mates for trusting me. I'm ready for whenever the manager picks up, I'm loving it, the opportunity to play in this stadium."

I don’t want to get ahead of myself, I saw him a little in preseason and watched the last 2 games, but he’s basically prime Cafu 👀

Tanganga Y'all know the name

Chant sorted...

Pharoahe Monch

iu

Props El flaco El flaco

Last edited:
I dont want to dwell on negatives but can someone fathom how Poch was watching this lad and repeatedly starting Deir, Vertonghen, Aurier, ahead of him? I honestly feel like he wanted to get fired. The boy is learning and WILL make mistakes but just the lack of pace at CB should have seen him started. I'm baffled.

Its taken a while for Mourinho to select him too. Parrott seems to be receiving the same treatment. I think most managers don't want to play kids too soon. Crazy really

Back
Top Bottom