Japhet Tanganga

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It was his performance at the start of the game that gave us the platform to grow into the game and then go on to win it. Didn't give them any time to settle and play and have it easy.

So about that part where I said he'd go out on loan...

giphy.gif

I think it was accepted by the club, but Japhet decided to stay and fight for his place.

I think it was 'lets keep the loan offer on the table but see where we end up at end of transfer window'.

If we buy another CB in addition to Romero and a RB, we probably have too many efensive players and its Nuno's call on how often he would select Tangaga,

And if Tangaga was only going to play say 10 games at Spurs ...... it might make sense to loan him out.

But I think after today's performance (and he also counts as Club Trained), I think Nuno if he has too many defensive players might think about loaning out one of the othes and keeping the versatile Tanganga making sure he can play him say 25+ games this season to give him the edxperience to be a regular first team player next season - before today he had only had about 24 appearances over 2 seasons which is not really enough for a 21/22 year old..

we owe him a massive thank you! we shouldnt be seeing aurier again after that performance today!

solid and aggressive, didnt look like an accident waiting to happen either...lovely stuff! first choice RB without a doubt

I have argued with posters that called him useless. He has all the tools to be a top top International footballer. And what's better look at his heart...one of our own.
Has always looked full of potential to me. Needs a proper injury free run in the team. Thought we were gonna lose him on loan to some Turkish team according to the press, so hopefully if there was any truth in that, this performance will knock that possibility on the head.

Defining performance. Looks the the right back question is settled.

With Skipp looking like Hojberg II, Spurs all of the sudden with the best defense in the league.

Back
Top Bottom