Jermaine Jenas: Pundit

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

On the Harry Kane situation:
"I hope he still gets what he deserves, which is the chance to go and play for one of the world's biggest clubs."

That settles it - Jenas is a total wanker.

"Tottenham have got a very good squad but they had a great start to the season last term and completely fell away. There is nothing to say it is not going to be the same this year."
And there is nothing to say it's not going to be different this year, you trollop.

"I hope he still gets what he deserves, which is the chance to go and play for one of the world's biggest clubs."

"Tottenham have got a very good squad but they had a great start to the season last term and completely fell away. There is nothing to say it is not going to be the same this year."
And there is nothing to say it's not going to be different this year, you trollop.
Good grief, I expect this sort of 💩 from gooners and scousers! Not going to be listening to him any more, that's for sure!! What a plank!!!

What a cunt.

Edit: him, not you!

To go off topic for a minute, not that anyone will mind not talking about Jenas, I need help remembering something.
Years ago sky did Monday night football where they would have fans from a different team in the studio each week, Alan Smith was always the pundit on set but I can't remember at all who the host was?? I've googled it and found no answer, can anyone remember who it was?
Thanks😁

To go off topic for a minute, not that anyone will mind not talking about Jenas, I need help remembering something.
Years ago sky did Monday night football where they would have fans from a different team in the studio each week, Alan Smith was always the pundit on set but I can't remember at all who the host was?? I've googled it and found no answer, can anyone remember who it was?
Thanks😁

Desmond Lynam?

Good grief, I expect this sort of 💩 from gooners and scousers! Not going to be listening to him any more, that's for sure!! What a plank!!!

Too much time hanging round with Fat Frank's missus on the One Show....... The chav-ness has rubbed off on him.

Seriously though he's always followed the Hoddle-route of over-compensating when trying to avoid bias when talking about Spurs; but fuck him...... He's just been bitter about us ever since Poch left.

Last edited:
Too much time hanging round with Fat Frank's missus on the One Show....... The chav-ness has rubbed off on him.

Seriously though he's always followed the Hoddle-route of over-compensating when tryin to avoid bias when talking about Spurs; but fuck him...... He's just been bitter about us ever since Poch left.
Agree with all, but Alex Jones isn't married to Fat Frank, his missus hasn't been on the One Show in ages:)

He made an arse of himself last night on MOTD when discussing Pogba’s red tackle challenge
Said Neves got up funny or something similar

Wanker but good match for Linekar

Seriously though he's always followed the Hoddle-route of over-compensating when trying to avoid bias when talking about Spurs; but fuck him...... He's just been bitter about us ever since Poch left.
You need to renew your subscription to Hello magazine!

fucking woeful on motd last night.
Really laid into us! We won, we had lots of chances and we defended well.. but no.. Watford didn’t try and gave us too much respect

FUCK OFF JENAS YOU BUMHOLE PARASITE

Jenas likes Spurs but he doesn't love Spurs because at the end of the day he's only a former player from Nottingham, not an actual fan.

That's how professionals think, they have no real loyalty to any one club apart from one or two exceptions and even then we're usually talking about a player at a major club like Liverpool or Man United. It's easy for a Giggs to be loyal to Man United than it was for Le Tissier to stay at Southampton his entire career.

If Kane wants to win the major trophies than much more likely to achieve this at Man City than at Spurs. Don't hate the messenger, blame Levy and ENIC. They don't care about winning trophies.

Jenas likes Spurs but he doesn't love Spurs because at the end of the day he's only a former player from Nottingham, not an actual fan.

That's how professionals think, they have no real loyalty to any one club apart from one or two exceptions and even then we're usually talking about a player at a major club like Liverpool or Man United. It's easy for a Giggs to be loyal to Man United than it was for Le Tissier to stay at Southampton his entire career.

If Kane wants to win the major trophies than much more likely to achieve this at Man City than at Spurs. Don't hate the messenger, blame Levy and ENIC. They don't care about winning trophies.

Disagree all you like Spidey but it's clear they don't give a shit, indeed they even told Conte to 'not worry about winning trophies'.

It's why they went an entire summer window without signing a single player when it was clear we needed one or two players of real quality to bolster the squad. We could've been a contender, instead we became a bum. We're in the Europa Conference League for Pete's sake!

Disagree all you like Spidey but it's clear they don't give a shit, indeed they even told Conte to 'not worry about winning trophies'.

It's why they went an entire summer window without signing a single player when it was clear we needed one or two players of real quality to bolster the squad. We could've been a contender, instead we became a bum. We're in the Europa Conference League for Pete's sake!
Sounds like it's more this Pete's fault than ENIC's.

Where is he? I'll smash his face in.

Back
Top Bottom