Jesse Lingard

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
76080e771d0007eb7b4ac688a3811cba.gif

One of those that I don’t see the attraction myself, but Mourinho worked with him before and must see something I don’t, so I’d be behind it.

But judging by Mourinho s comments yesterday about the balance of the squad, I’d be surprised if this was going to happen.

I actually thought he would have been a decent signing under Poch three or four years ago when we were looking for more depth in the AM positions. He was flexible and presses really well, even though he’s not the most creative or a prolific scorer.

Now, though, it makes no sense, we’re looking for an attack which is clinical with minimum possession or chances, and his confidence is at rock bottom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom