Jesse Lingard

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why does how much money he is on effect you in any way shape or form? I’m not bothered about getting him because I don’t think he will fit it, whether he is on £10 a week or £100000 a week makes no difference to me as a FOOTBALL supporter, that’s for the club to worry about. IMO

Because he's unlikely to accept a decrease and its not great to have shit players on loads of money

Please can this thread be renamed or preferably set on fire and deleted.

Every time I see it, I shit myself just in case we have actually signed this sack of shit.

Please can this thread be renamed or preferably set on fire and deleted.

Every time I see it, I shit myself just in case we have actually signed this sack of shit.

This thread has Covid..... Ladies & Gents, can you all please evacuate in an orderly fashion:

snail-abandons-thread.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom