Jim Smith

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Ahhh this is particularly poignant for me .

Playing for the apprentice gillingham team against his Portsmouth side he personally asked me to join their apprentices

Which I did

Great football guy and always had a good word for me ....sad he’s passed on

Ahhh this is particularly poignant for me .

Playing for the apprentice gillingham team against his Portsmouth side he personally asked me to join their apprentices

Which I did

Great football guy and always had a good word for me ....sad he’s passed on
Interesting. Do you think he should have had a go at a bigger club? Did very well at little Oxford, pretty decently at QPR, ditto Pompey.

Sorry to hear this one. Always associate him with Derby County and Paulo Wanchope when Derby were on a run of superb form. Proper old skool manager, he'd have some great stories I reckon. RIP.

Interesting. Do you think he should have had a go at a bigger club? Did very well at little Oxford, pretty decently at QPR, ditto Pompey.
Well that’s a Fair shout and I think so

when you look at some of that dross on the merry go round that is only just seeming to stop spinning then I’d say that would strengthen that argument further

Back
Top Bottom