Joao Sacramento

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Yeah I don’t get what he’s saying here. Is Kane questionable now?

Sacramento was always known to admire the man. Thus he is an in odd one in my book.

Word is Kane admired the man. Odd. But no, Kane is a god, but doesn't mean he isn't odd himself.

I don't understand the admiration for a sociopath like Jose. Never have and never will. Especially when he bad mouths players publically.

I get Kane is having a hell of a season, but what about our play and club energy was saying "this is the man for the job?

Yeah I don’t get what he’s saying here. Is Kane questionable now?
No, because even though he said on his socials that he respected Jose and was sorry to see him go, it wasn’t true. The mind hive have got together and decided that even with this being said, Kane thought Jose was a cunt and is glad to see the back of him.

Not sure how the news would have been taken if Kane had been reported as saying anything positive to The Athletic. Think that may have made heads explode.

Harry Kane is simply a proper professional. His true views might be very different to what comes out in public, but the guy simply puts his head down and does his very best

Sacramento was always known to admire the man. Thus he is an in odd one in my book.

Word is Kane admired the man. Odd. But no, Kane is a god, but doesn't mean he isn't odd himself.

I don't understand the admiration for a sociopath like Jose. Never have and never will. Especially when he bad mouths players publically.

I get Kane is having a hell of a season, but what about our play and club energy was saying "this is the man for the job?

It's not hard to understand why Kane, a player who has never won a trophy despite playing at a world class level for his entire career, would respect a manager with a trophy cabinet like Mourinho. Especially as Kane has reached a new level of performance under Mourinho.

Back
Top Bottom