Joao Sacramento

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Has an air of fear about him, big step up and he's feeling it IMO. When we went 0-2 Vs Olympiacos I noticed he looked petrified walking up to Mourinho (as I suspect he didn't have changes to mind, just fear).

Not sold in psychological terms, no doubt he is a bright minded young man, just needs to learn some streets on persona.

No diss, just interpretations of my filter.

From first glimpse.

Lacked Calm with players. Did say very early he looked nervous around Mourinho.
I never understood why people (fans and press) talked about him favourably, there was absolutely nothing available to back this up (just as there was nothing to back up anything negative about him), yet everyone was so complimentary about a bloke who was a complete unknown to those outside of football.

Even from before the Aurier interview, it was a known fact by multiple players that he was an utter cunt. He probably made Jose look like an angel in comparison...

I never understood why people (fans and press) talked about him favourably, there was absolutely nothing available to back this up (just as there was nothing to back up anything negative about him), yet everyone was so complimentary about a bloke who was a complete unknown to those outside of football.

It was more to do with the idea at the time that maybe Mourinho was adapting to the times and finally acknowledging his past methods were no longer applicable. Meaning he needed new ideas and new faces around him.

Rui Faria was with him at Porto, Chelsea, Inter Milan, Real Madrid, Chelsea again and Manchester United for two years. In the third year at United Faria left to try and forge his own path. So Mourinho needed a new No.2. That gap was filled by a youth coach promoted to the first team and Michael Carrick who had just retired from playing. Mourinho got sacked within in four months.

I think it is fair to say those two may have been picked for him by the club but Sacremento was clearly someone Mourinho was impressed by to have by his side.

Lacked Calm with players. Did say very early he looked nervous around Mourinho.
Tbf I'd lack calm dealing with our bunch of fucking jokers, I was actually annoyed by how calm Conte appeared to be whilst watching our dickheads saunter around for 3+ hours against Brighton and Brentford failing to kick the fucking ball at the fucking opposition goal!

And I'm annoyed again...

Back
Top Bottom