Joe Hart

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Seems like a done deal.
This is the type of transfer that will transform us into an unstoppable force on all fronts. Mark my words we will win every trophy this season with this signing. We all know how important a third choice goalkeeper is.

A 17 page thread full of people getting their knickers in a twist over aTHIRD choice keeper..”This is what you can look forward to” etc etc etc.. How many times do you think we’ll see him actually play?
If there came a time when we actually needed to call upon the 3rd choice keeper, who would you rather have, an under 21 trainee who has never played on the big stage or an experienced keeper who has been there and done that? Any club that was in a position to use their 3rd keeper would be in trouble. How many decent keepers are 3rd choice?
We needed a third goal keeper, who do you think we were going to get, Neuer?

Isn’t Rob Green still Chelsea’s No3 keeper? Woolwich 3rd keeper went on loan to Plymouth and they sent him back because he was shit. Take a look at all the premier leagues 3rd choice keepers and then get a fucken grip of yourselves.

Last edited:
4ii6qq2bjrh51.png

Some of y'all are some sad fuckers. We literally sign a third choice keeper on a free, help out homegrown quota, and yet you say we have thrown in the towel for winning anything and have no ambition. Get a fucking grip

Two players signed in the space of a week

Anyone else worried about the prospect of falling foul on FFP and possibly doing a leeds ?

Okay, so I get why we signed him. But aren't we going a bit overboard with the PR for a third choice keeper? It's not as if we've signed Messi or Ronaldo!!!!

Last edited:
:moursmall:"I want to see players with Heart play for Spurs"
:levystare:"Hey Jose, I have what you wanted , players called Hart"

:mourshock:"No i meant players with Heart"

:levywhoa:"Yes he also has a heart"

:moursad:"He has heart he is a cleaver cunt?"

:levyeyes:"Kind of, his Name is Hart and he is a cunt"

:mourweird:"Can he play RB?"

:levylol: "Can Aurier?"

I'm not convinced that Lloris is fully back to his best or that he ever will be

But so help me god please makesure he doesnt get injured this season
Did we watch the same games? Since the return of the premier league after lockdown, Lloris has been immense.

I’ve been a big Lloris critic and feel that we should be looking to the future now, but he was incredible in the end of the season.

Back
Top Bottom