Joe Hart

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

As I've said before, Gazza is no worse than Hart when it comes to goalkeeping, but he knocks spots off him in the looks department, and I'm making no apologies for thinking that way!
I've made peace with my girlfriend feeling the same way.

giphy-1-3.gif

I saw a bbc quote that said city were a ‘club with a soul’ and thought “what fucking sycophantic moron is peddling that bullshit and trying to rewrite their pay to win strategy?”

Joe Hart, ladies and gentlemen, Joe Fucking Hart.
Some other cunt, might have been Dion Dublin? Fuck, might have been Hart, can't remember as was glancing through the text on BBC Sport app, anyway one of the cunts gushing over them genuinely said that City have done it the right way!

I don't know how anyone can celebrate their 'achievements' as if it's anything but inevitable, and for that matter absolutely killing the game. Yet there they are, falling over themselves to rave about Man City's wonderful football, as if it's some kind of miracle that a side that can spend over £100m on fullbacks alone in one window would be good at kickball...

Not even to mention that the dirty cunts were supposed to be banned from the bloody competition.

Come on Real Madrid, proper fucking working mans club (relatively speaking), you're our only hope!

Some other cunt, might have been Dion Dublin? Fuck, might have been Hart, can't remember as was glancing through the text on BBC Sport app, anyway one of the cunts gushing over them genuinely said that City have done it the right way!

I don't know how anyone can celebrate their 'achievements' as if it's anything but inevitable, and for that matter absolutely killing the game. Yet there they are, falling over themselves to rave about Man City's wonderful football, as if it's some kind of miracle that a side that can spend over £100m on fullbacks alone in one window would be good at kickball...

Not even to mention that the dirty cunts were supposed to be banned from the bloody competition.

Come on Real Madrid, proper fucking working mans club (relatively speaking), you're our only hope!
Got sidetracked by my own rant, Joe Hart should be sacked immediately for fawning all over Man City on TV whilst under contract with us.

I genuinely can't work out how anyone could think they have done things the right way.

The epitome of everything wrong with football. A nothing club purchasing trophies. They haven't achieved a thing.

I genuinely can't work out how anyone could think they have done things the right way.

The epitome of everything wrong with football. A nothing club purchasing trophies. They haven't achieved a thing.
Exactly, WTF? Are these people fucking goldfish? (like, part-goldfish, not having intercourse with a fish). Do they not remember that Shitty bought their way out of a ban for FPP violations? Do they not recall beating everyone to the best players for a decade thanks to the free oil money?

I'd love to think that it's simply willful ignorance of the facts, but Hart is obviously not above pimping himself out. I could ignore the 'right way to play', because they play attractive football, but this snivelling obsequiousness is some ugly and concerning shit.

Even more baffling to me that people push the agenda that Kane should go there to get the medals he deserves, how would his career be enriched by that? Where is the achievement in winning, when you have the cheat codes on?

I'd like to think he's better than that, but time will tell.

Back
Top Bottom