Joe Hart

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

pv5yagD.jpg
Always reminds me of Russ Abbott when I see him.

Why we signed this butter fingered dosser I'll never know, why some idiots on this forum tried to call it a solid signing is equally baffling, it's a failed Torino West Ham and Burnley comedy show reel keeper ffs

Why we signed this butter fingered dosser I'll never know, why some idiots on this forum tried to call it a solid signing is equally baffling, it's a failed Torino West Ham and Burnley comedy show reel keeper ffs
He shouts a lot and Jose reckoned he’d be useful in the dressing room

Bloke is a cunt so get rid ffs

From Ali Gold article today;

"Gollini is set to join from Atalanta, initially believed to be on loan, and he will provide stern competition for Hugo Lloris in the final year of his contract and Joe Hart will find himself battling with Alfie Whiteman to be third choice or move on, with the former England goalkeeper told he is not in Espirito Santo's plans this season."

From Ali Gold article today;

"Gollini is set to join from Atalanta, initially believed to be on loan, and he will provide stern competition for Hugo Lloris in the final year of his contract and Joe Hart will find himself battling with Alfie Whiteman to be third choice or move on, with the former England goalkeeper told he is not in Espirito Santo's plans this season."
whiteman would be asafe bet as 3rd choice, id rather hart pissed off tbh

whiteman would be asafe bet as 3rd choice, id rather hart pissed off tbh

He would be a safe bet for third choice, but at his age I can’t help thinking a season out on loan playing regularly would be better for his long term development.
I guess it partly depends on whether we’re going to offer him a new deal because as with Hart and Lloris he’s only got a year left.

Hart's agent did fantastic getting him the wages he is on now.
He's not an awful GK but the new guy will be on considerably less and I don't think there will be many non-HG issues after this window close.

Back
Top Bottom