Joe Hart

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It tells a story that Celtic would want a washed up goalie who can't cut it in the Premier anymore. The even bigger story is that Hart would consider dropping all the way down to Scottish football.
Don’t care as long as he fucks off from Spurs the paid City Wum

I wanted Hart to come good but he’s absolutely finished at this level. In the Lask game he made multiple good saves in the first half, then proceded to make 2 errors which led to goals. I would be petrified if he ever started a league game.
I think this is it
I remember back in about Nov/Dec time

Hugo Lloris had the flu or a cold or something and he was very close to not making a couple of the games I believe it was v Che and v Ars

Everyone was shitting themselves at the prospect of Joe Hart starting the game. Like no one had faith on him.
The save Lloris made against Chelsea Hart wouldn't have made so it was lucky that Lloris was available as that got us the draw.

He did alright when he played but we all know he's a very error prone player. Wish him luck at most likely Celtic.

Last edited:
It tells a story that Celtic would want a washed up goalie who can't cut it in the Premier anymore. The even bigger story is that Hart would consider dropping all the way down to Scottish football.
For around £17K a week, seems like a good idea.

Screenshot-2021-08-01-17-18-11.png

It is an exaggeration. You would have been shitting your pants and the whole team would have been affected.
Hart is a great GK and he didn't let us down.
But I will be pleased when he leaves.
And you said I couldn't judge a player and come out with this shite.
Hart has been done for 5 years and we can thank God this clown never got a game against a serious team.

Unbeaten when he played for us. Fact.
Dont be stupid.

Other facts from last season.

Kane 3982 minutes 33 goals =120 minutes per goal
Bale 1667 minutes 16 goals = 104 minuters per goal
The great CARLOS VINICIUS 973 minutes 10 goals = 97 minutes per goal. Best goalscorer!!!!!

vInIcIuS iS sO gOoD fAcT!!!!

Back
Top Bottom