Joe Lewis out

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Joe Lewis out

• Yes

Votes: 34 54.0%
  • Who da fuk is Joe Lewis

Votes: 9 14.3%
  • No

Votes: 20 31.7%

• Total voters
At the moment the boat is probably better at taking corners...

iu

I have a feeling he will be gone before too long.

grim-reaper-01.jpg

I just find it funny that people think our owners are somewhat different.

If relegation made a billion, you think the Sheik would be winning titles
The Sheik aint in the game to make money though, is he...
But owners like Joe Lewis are.

As was pointed out in the Levy thread. Theres a lot of very rich shady billionaires with a dark past running football clubs atm.

We just happen to get the one who's only in it to get even richer.

The term Spursy springs to mind

Last edited:
The Sheik aint in the game to make money though, is he...
But owners like Joe Lewis are.
As was pointed out in the Levy thread. Theres a lot of very rich shady billionaires with a dark past running football clubs atm.
We just happen to get the one who's only in it to get even richer.

The term Spursy springs to mind

Isn’t it funny that you said the Glazers has nothing to do with this but you want to discuss the Shiek because you falsely believe they don’t want to make money from having their company sponsored by the best team in the world.

Noooo noooo the exposure is fuck all to do with it. Just a life long City fan who bought the club....heard he used to stand in the Kippax mate

:pochfacepalm:

Isn’t it funny that you said the Glazers has nothing to do with this but you want to discuss the Shiek because you falsely believe they don’t want to make money from having their company sponsored by the best team in the world.

Noooo noooo the exposure is fuck all to do with it. Just a life long City fan who bought the club....heard he used to stand in the Kippax mate

:pochfacepalm:
You bought up the Sheikh, mate

:sonpoint:

I replied to your post

But you were happy to go into one where as when I likened Lewis to The Glaziers, you wasn’t as keen.

Selective nonsense John. There isn’t an owner in the world who doesn’t have a vested interest.
Who said anything about vested interests?
What you cant deny is that some owners put winning silverware higher on their list of priorities than others.
The only silverware our owner is interested in is the dinner service on his fleet of yachts

Latest-Copper-Silver-Dinner-Set-with-Popular.jpg_350x350.jpg

Back
Top Bottom