Joe Rodon

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

London based Swans fan here. If the reported fee of £11m up front is correct you’ve got him for roughly half price what we think he’s worth.
Cons - had a couple of injury ridden seasons with us and played only just over 50 games in the last 2 years (would’ve played if fit no doubt). Can’t score with his head for shit.
Pros - one of the hardest trainers in the squad and always comes back from injury strong and hits the ground running. Good with the ball at his feet and loves to bring the ball over the halfway line. Defensively good in the air and on the deck, puts in a decent tackle. If you look after him and he has a bit of luck with injuries he could easily be a fixture in your defence for the foreseeable future.

We’re gutted to have lost him - been at the club since he was a kid - but not as gutted as we are at how little Levy managed to get him for. Good luck for the season and please go win something... anything... so we get some add ons

dtc6wnvnjht51.jpg

Until he was crippled by Souness in that league cup final
Shocking challenge

I was there for that. Me my old man, a mate & his dad. Had some scouse melt behind us and there had been some 'banter' going on. It escalated and after they equalised and he got lairy and ended up punching my 15 yr old mate (brave cunt picked on the youngest one among us). It was unfortunate for him that my old man used to be a close protection officer for a few PMs and foreign secretarys of the day & sparked him right out. Just deserts.

Another reason why i fucking hate them.

Last edited:
Fair points mate, but I don't believe levy thinks he made mistakes and is trying to rectify them. He is just doing enough as always, otherwise he would not of just sat idle whilst Liverpool overtook us....in my small opinion, I don't like to dwell on them but its hard to ignore when he has been doing this now for 20 years
Levy always said that once the stadium had been built we would then change our spending and he would try and make us compete, just doing enough would have been to take a punt on someone like Eddie Howe when sacking Poch, instead he went out and got one of the most successful managers in the game and has backed them in the transfer window.

I was there for that. Me my old man, a mate & his dad. Had some scouse melt behind us and there had been some 'banter' going on. It escated and after they equalised and he got lairy and ended up punching my 15 yr old mate (brave cunt picked on the youngest one among us). It was unfortunate for him that my old man used to be a close protection officer for a few PMs and foreign secretarys of the day & sparked him right out. Just deserts.

Another reason why i fucking hate them.
I always enjoy a story with a happy ending

If this player was called Jorginho Ronaldinho people like Nige would be wetting there pants at signing one of the best young Spanish prospects, but the fact he comes from Swansea and plays in the champo means he isnt glamorous enough for them, the same reason they thought Hojbjerg was a shit signing i guess, remind me how that worked out in his last couple of games?

The lad who was my best man is a "Jack" and he reckons this lad would give Reguilon a run for his money. Apparently he just eats up the ground because of his long stride. That's one race I'd like to see.
Now we've got speed !!!!
Nobody will ever accuse us of parking the bus, now we're flying with it :mourbringit:
celebrates sandra bullock GIF

Back
Top Bottom