Joe Rodon

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

This Swansea guy, is he any good?

And why are we fishing around in the Championship in the first place???
Just because a club gets relegated doesn't mean they don't have individual players who can't hold their own in the Premier League. Rodon is one of those, another good solid signing in my opinion if it goes through.

Just because a club gets relegated doesn't mean they don't have individual players who can't hold their own in the Premier League. Rodon is one of those, another good solid signing in my opinion if it goes through.
If it’s a long term project then I’m all for it.

I had the impression we were trying to go for a player who can immediately make an impact so that we could compete for the title while Bale was here.

I assume because Inter won't drop their price and our scouts have indicated to Jose that this chap is the goods.
Well, I think any Championship player will take a year or two to develop, he’s not being purchased with a view of being an alternative to Skriniar.

Hope he comes good in the future but in the next year or two I guess we have to be satisfied with what we have at the mo.

Avoid. Anyone who obsesses about their bedding being spotless ... oh wait. That sort of clean sheet.

Well, I think any Championship player will take a year or two to develop, he’s not being purchased with a view of being an alternative to Skriniar.

Hope he comes good in the future but in the next year or two I guess we have to be satisfied with what we have at the mo.

Do you think we should only focus on players that will help us immediately and not guys that will help us long term as well?

There seems to be no indication that our interest in him affected our pursuit of Skriniar so I guess I don't see why you would be opposed this move if it doesn't affect what you ultimately want.

Typical levy. Dont bother with actually signing a quality centre back, just attempt to buy one from the championship who is definitely not any better than the ones we have .....whats the point

Typical levy. Dont bother with actually signing a quality centre back, just attempt to buy one from the championship who is definitely not any better than the ones we have .....whats the point
Thinks he’s clever than everyone

We might as well have kept Foyth

We bought Michael Carrick from WHAM one season after they were relegated. He turned out ok.

Ah give it a fucking rest Nigel. We've had a phenomenal window.

You could win the fucking lottery and find a reason to complain about it.

:mourfinger:

I thought it was this guy.
images

I assume all the posters turning their nose up were also turning their nose up when we were linked with Grealish when he was in the Championship. Now he’s worth £80m.

Playing for a lower league club does not mean a player is not a top talent.

Back
Top Bottom