Joe Rodon

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The fact he has Davies alongside him at International level means surely there has to be summit amiss at club level? There should be perfect continuity... Like Vertonghen & Toby... It worked a dream as they knew eachother's game inside out.

Do we play a different system to Wales?

Maybe he's TOO old school, no nonsense defender and not able to adjust to Conte's methods...
I dunno, but when we signed him, the first thing I heard about him was he was 'born to defend' and LOVED it!

I'd assumed he was the type of player who celebrates a goal line clearance as much as scoring a goal, THAT kinda player ...

So where is he?

The fact he has Davies alongside him at International level means surely there has to be summit amiss at club level? There should be perfect continuity... Like Vertonghen & Toby... It worked a dream as they knew eachother's game inside out.

Maybe he's TOO old school, no nonsense defender and not able to adjust to Conte's methods...
I dunno, but when we signed him, the first thing I heard about him was he was 'born to defend' and LOVED it!

I'd assumed he was the type of player who celebrates a goal line clearance as much as scoring a goal, THAT kinda player ...

So where is he?
WALES CHOICE OF DEFENDERS ARE NOT IN THE HIGH SPECTRUM BEYOND RODON AND DAVIES IT DROPS TO CHMAPIONSHIP AND LEAGUE 1 QUALITY

So where is he?
Dier and Romero and arguably Sanchez are all ahead of him for Spurs.
Who do Wales have?

I sometimes think that we should have more of a chance, particularly if Dier is absent, as I’ve liked what I’ve seen of him, but then I remember that Romero is his junior by 6 months.

I know progression isn’t linear, but by his age I’m sure he’d be trusted more if the coaches that saw him every training session felt he was up to it.

I sometimes think that we should have more of a chance, particularly if Dier is absent, as I’ve liked what I’ve seen of him, but then I remember that Romero is his junior by 6 months.

I know progression isn’t linear, but by his age I’m sure he’d be trusted more if the coaches that saw him every training session felt he was up to it.
Agree with all that but then think back to the misery of seeing Sanchez shitting the bed left, right and centre. A truly horrible footballer….. Rodon is far more comfortable on the ball and less prone to the repeated moments of horror we’ve endured from that lanky shitbag

Whether Rodon is good enough for Spurs I have no idea, but I would prefer to see him if any of our first choice three are out vs calamity Sam, the erratic mess

Agree with all that but then think back to the misery of seeing Sanchez shitting the bed left, right and centre. A truly horrible footballer….. Rodon is far more comfortable on the ball and less prone to the repeated moments of horror we’ve endured from that lanky shitbag

LOL... He'd rip your bollocks off and hand them back to you.

(Shitbag? .......Why the fuck must you dish out unnecessary insults with every synopsis???)

You're also grossly exaggerating. He didn't shit the bed left right and centre. He had more good performances than bad under Conte whilst Romero was out.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom