Joe Rodon

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

LOL... He'd rip your bollocks off and hand them back to you.

(Shitbag? .......Why the fuck must you dish out unnecessary insults with every synopsis???)

You're also grossly exaggerating. He didn't shit the best left right and centre. He had more good performances than bad under Conte whilst Romero was out.
Yes he did. Even when he played well and didn’t make mistakes, he was still painful to watch. Anyone that’s played the game can spot a fraudulent footballer. Everything he does is under/overhit or the wrong decision. He doesn’t have basic, foundational football ability. He’s powerful, quick and strong but a dumb fuck

Yes he did. Even when he played well and didn’t make mistakes, he was still painful to watch. Anyone that’s played the game can spot a fraudulent footballer. Everything he does is under/overhit or the wrong decision. He doesn’t have basic, foundational football ability. He’s powerful, quick and strong but a dumb fuck

Spare us, Mr Blowhard..... Or should I just similarly call you a "shitbag, dumbfuck, fraud"?

Stick to football instead of personal attacks.

5hmHDN.png

images

LOL... He'd rip your bollocks off and hand them back to you.

(Shitbag? .......Why the fuck must you dish out unnecessary insults with every synopsis???)

You're also grossly exaggerating. He didn't shit the best left right and centre. He had more good performances than bad under Conte whilst Romero was out.
Sanchez was excellent last few games. Not a fan but credit where itd due

Shit ending to this story.
Looks like Arseanal shat in the wrong Lasagne this time!

Targeting Dawson, Carrick, Keane, Lennon, David's, Jenas & Tainio was a stroke of evil genius....

but they missed a trick if they only went for Rodon and Gollini this time...
despite what Lineker said/hoped had happened to Kane!!

don't pull the same trick twice... Pricks!

I think the Forest link might be a suitable outcome for both parties...
Steve Cooper knows him from Swansea, Rodon clearly needs to be playing... and at a newly promoted PL club makes perfect sense.

I think Conte likes him, so maybe a season long loan there with option to buy...?
Then if he cuts the mustard, we get a player back with a year of PL experience... and if not, we get rid without having risked him in our back line all season...
What's not to like?

Just a shame we have to negotiate with Middlesbrough, not Forest for Djed Spence... Coulda made a useful bargaining chip!

Wales player ratings as Tottenham star shines yet again and Ampadu excels in middle vs Belgium​

This is how we rated Rob Page's men during their Nations League match with Belgium at Cardiff City Stadium

By
Mathew DaviesFootball audience editor
  • 21:42, 11 JUN 2022

Joe Rodon - 7

Always looks so composed on the ball. Very much the leader of the Welsh backline. This writer will echo Gareth Bale's words this week - why isn't he playing more for Tottenham? Like Mepham, could do little when Belgium turned it on for Tielemans' strike. Header late on sailed over. Booked.

I just don't get it with Rodon...
He's young, a full international, and more than ABLE back up for what we need...
So why doesn't Conte fancy him?
Attitude? Billy Bryn Big bollocks? Shit trainer.... What?

He isn't and never has be on our level.
That's one way of looking at it....
But I guess my point is that he more than held his own against Belgium... are they beneath 'our level'?

I sometimes wonder how International teams would do in the PL... and what clubs would be their equivalent...

Belgium are a stylish, well respected footballing nation, oozing with class, but for some reason, never quite delivering when it matters.
...often dubbed the 'Dark Horse' (a bit like Croatia) but who would easily be a Top 6 PL club, and most certainly have aspirations towards the Top 4 or better....

Is that not US??

Rodon held his own against them....
He is at his level... With us!

Back
Top Bottom