Joe Rodon

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Considering the sums quoted, it’s essentially a straight swap with Foyth for a highly rated young HG player. Seems eminently reasonable to me.

I thought it was this guy.
images
Would be cool with that as well tbh.

We need 4 cB's. Toby, Dier, Sanchez and the 4th is between him and Tanganga. No idea if Rodon is better but cannot see he has come as first choice.

You think he’s legit?
Dunno tbh but Foyth was a disaster.

Rodon could be a flop but Swansea fans seem to think he is the best centre back in the division by a mile. Its good that we are at least trying rather than wait for teams like Leicester signing him then quoting us 80m in a few seasons.

Thats if all this is true. If Spammers sign him he's shite.

Typical Levy? I suppose you think the Welsh bloke we got on loan is shit?
No. If he is half the player he was then he will be miles better than moura and lamela.
But none oc the other signings apart from reguillon havd any ped
Ah give it a fucking rest Nigel. We've had a phenomenal window.

You could win the fucking lottery and find a reason to complain about it.

:mourfinger:
Really...apart from bale, who have we bought that any of the big clubs had any interest in ???
Reguillon looks a quality player too but thd rest are 3rd rate at best and you know it. Wx have just been starved of any transfer windos enjoyment that we will cling to any players offered up by levy....they are nog good enough pure and simple

Knew you'd somehow moan about the window we've just had.

You useless shit.
Really, bale and reguillon aside.
You couldn't wait for us to sign those players specifically, because of the quality and talent that has lit up the clubs they came from...do me a favour, they are all 2nd rate at best, nobody else was interested in any of them.
I cannot believe you thought in pre season ...wow I cannot await to sign vinicius from benfica he is brilliant, or wow hojburg is my dream holding midfielder how did we snatch him away from Barcelona and bayern who were so desperate for him.......you mean you are hsppy to settle just because we actually bought some players after levy said we had no money. Let's not worry about how actually good any of them are, we are just happy to have some signings.......bloody hell this settle for any old crap is the reason we never win and never will, whilst we just accept 2nd and usually 3rd rate players over and over again.......if i am wrong we will start to win trophies and you can a have a go, but we both know that ain't happening any time soon...now you can come out with all the childish name calling but deep down you know its true, and thats really why you are annoyed at me.........the truth is painfull, especially with levy involved..

You couldn't wait for us to sign those players specifically, because of the quality and talent that has lit up the clubs they came from...do me a favour, they are all 2nd rate at best, nobody else was interested in any of them.
I cannot believe you thought in pre season ...wow I cannot await to sign vinicius from benfica he is brilliant, or wow hojburg is my dream holding midfielder how did we snatch him away from Barcelona and bayern who were so desperate for him.......you mean you are hsppy to settle just because we actually bought some players after levy said we had no money. Let's not worry about how actually good any of them are, we are just happy to have some signings.......bloody hell this settle for any old crap is the reason we never win and never will, whilst we just accept 2nd and usually 3rd rate players over and over again.......if i am wrong we will start to win trophies and you can a have a go, but we both know that ain't happening any time soon...now you can come out with all the childish name calling but deep down you know its true, and thats really why you are annoyed at me.........the truth is painfull, especially with levy involved..

You're a clown lol

If I couldn't see your name on here, my guess would have been Nigel.

Cheer up mun! We're winning the league this season and ALL the cups!

Back
Top Bottom