Joe Rodon

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Nobody cares about you pal
Loop Trump GIF

The lad who was my best man is a "Jack" and he reckons this lad would give Reguilon a run for his money. Apparently he just eats up the ground because of his long stride. That's one race I'd like to see.
Now we've got speed !!!!

I'm glad we clinched this deal, we needed a central defender but his promotional photos are shit.

Someone on here mentioned that there had been a change in the ruling or the way Swansea were classified a while back that meant he would be counted as Association trained, so no headache. Not sure how accurate that is though.
I've also seen this (Aly Gold mentioning it). Ben still classes as foreign since that's how Swansea was registered back when he went through the youth ranks.

Back
Top Bottom