Joe Rodon

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Bit iffy at times.

But it's probably the first time he's ever played on the right side of defence in his competitive career, he was playing away at Stamford Bridge, which was a match to see who could go top of the Premier League table and he kept a cleansheet.

All in all, pretty mixed bag. Had some really good moments, and you could tell nerves got to him a few times. I think there’s a player in there. Really wish he could’ve been integrated in a softer run of games.

Baptism of fire, got away with one or two but was very good in parts. He will learn a lot today and over the next couple of games. Would have been nicer to bring him in in an easier fixture.

The header at the end was very naive but overall a decent debut. He looked very nervous, I imagine he will improve with a run of games.

Bit iffy at times.

But it's probably the first time he's ever played on the right side of defence in his competitive career, he was playing away at Stamford Bridge, which was a match to see who could go top of the Premier League table and he kept a cleansheet.
No thanks to him giving away great chances that thankfully the chavs didn’t take

Bit iffy at times.

Imagine if we had fans. I fear we wouldn’t have kept a clean sheet.

the clean sheet was a bit of luck given his errors

2 bad moments and let Abraham get the wrong side of him a few times. Pretty good though, given the circumstances. There's a player there for sure, and I have more hope he can clean up his deficiencies than I do Sanchez.

Back
Top Bottom