Joe Rodon

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Played alright, and I'm happy seeing him have relative success in France and with Wales, but watching him against the USA today didn't give me any regrets about Spurs moving him on.

I have the distinction impression that his whole scouting network didn't extend beyond just a bunch of british pwoppa football blokes with limited/lazy scope.

FFmF14EWYAA2ZxV.jpg

I have the distinction impression that his whole scouting network didn't extend beyond just a bunch of british pwoppa football blokes with limited/lazy scope.

He helped set our club back years with his transfer dealings. The reason we had to sign Rodon was because he couldn’t get skrinrar over the line in time despite working on the deal for ages. We should have just not bothered to sign anyone.

He helped set our club back years with his transfer dealings. The reason we had to sign Rodon was because he couldn’t get skrinrar over the line in time despite working on the deal for ages. We should have just not bothered to sign anyone.

I think we had this convo in another thread.... I still blame Poch & Levy ahead of him.

It was obvious our scouting set up was weak, but we just kicked on and pissed a fortune away regardless.

I think we had this convo in another thread.... I still blame Poch & Levy ahead of him.

It was obvious our scouting set up was weak, but we just kicked on and pissed a fortune away regardless.

Yet he continues to be useless under Mourinho. He was just way in over his head and shouldn’t have been in the job. It was obvious at the time and even more so when we look at paratici and the business he’s done (as highlighted in the transfer thread a moment ago).

Back
Top Bottom