Joe Rodon

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Rennes got anyone worth us having a cheeky trade for, mate?

.........I'm just assuming that European clubs will continue to be broke for the foreseeable.

8 points off the top; even RM kept their powder dry this January.

Even if they don't, I'm sure we can find someone to sell him to in the Premier League after having a solid season in one of the top French teams. He's also homegrown now, which can only help.

Even if they don't, I'm sure we can find someone to sell him to in the Premier League after having a solid season in one of the top French teams. He's also homegrown now, which can only help.

I find it hard to make such assumptions, but happy to hope you're right......

Rennes got anyone worth us having a cheeky trade for, mate?

.........I'm just assuming that European clubs will continue to be broke for the foreseeable.

8 points off the top; even RM kept their powder dry this January.

They have a nice squad... Majer, Terrier(injured), Gouiri, Theate, Truffert will all probably play for a bigger clubs at some stage. Depends who the coach is next year I guess, think Terrier is the only one of those who'd interest Conte and he's just after blowing his ACL.

They have a nice squad... Majer, Terrier(injured), Gouiri, Theate, Truffert will all probably play for a bigger clubs at some stage. Depends who the coach is next year I guess, think Terrier is the only one of those who'd interest Conte and he's just after blowing his ACL.

Udogie & Terrier would be quite the duo. :)

Udogie & Terrier would be quite the duo. :)
Bounty Hunter Dog GIF by DefyTV

Back
Top Bottom