John Terry

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

If this racist piece of shit turns up at Swansea then they have clearly thrown everything out the window and stopped their smart recruitment

Disgusting cunt up their with Ryan Giggs as a rat.

Terry seems desperate for a manager role so wouldn’t be surprised as the links sounds pretty strong now. Not sure how long he will last there. Your right Swans where quite clever at recruitment a while back.

As for Giggs heard about him beating up his ex-girlfriend, combined with all the other stuff in his past he really seems a total shit in the way he treats women.

Terry seems desperate for a manager role so wouldn’t be surprised as the links sounds pretty strong now. Not sure how long he will last there. Your right Swans where quite clever at recruitment a while back.

As for Giggs heard about him beating up his ex-girlfriend, combined with all the other stuff in his past he really seems a total shit in the way he treats women.
Giggs is the prime example of no matter how professional and nice a player presents themselves as being. We should still keep them at a distance. We don't know how these people are when the cameras are not rolling.

Oh My God Reaction GIF by Nora Fikse

Hasn't that poor woman suffered enough!

Call me old but I haven’t a fucking clue what any of that means.
He bought her an NFT. It's a piece of online artwork that has an identifiable string of unique code that exists on the blockchain, so some people view it as tangible property. He probably spend a small fortune on it.

If you're confused and none of that makes sense, you have the correct reaction.

He bought her an NFT. It's a piece of online artwork that has an identifiable string of unique code that exists on the blockchain, so some people view it as tangible property. He probably spend a small fortune on it.

If you're confused and none of that makes sense, you have the correct reaction.

Sounds like a shite gift (or should I say gif?) to me.

Back
Top Bottom