Jose Antonio Reyes

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Just very sad news, 35 is no age. Thoughts with his family and friends. RIP.
Minutes silence/applause tonight would be appropriate I think under the circumstances.

UEFA have confirmed that there will be a minute's silence before kick off.
I think it was almost inevitable, quite a well known player in a tragic accident at that age, I think he also played for Atletico and Real during his career.

Listen the full story. He was driving way over the limit 200km/h and his cousin died too because of his stupidity.

Rest in piece both of them.

Listen the full story. He was driving way over the limit 200km/h and his cousin died too because of his stupidity.

Rest in piece both of them.

Sad story... RIP and condolences to all whom are close to them.

Last edited:
OK, I know how this is gonna sound, and I don't wanna sound like a heartless cunt, but I'm gonna say it...

The fact he was driving at 135mph does put this story into context.... and the fact his stupidity took the life of someone else (his Cousin) means he is/was responsible for someone else's death...

I wonder if people still think that deserved the 'round of apapplause' he received before Saturday's match??

Had he killed a child/family, would we also be applauding THAT, just cos he kicked a ball for a living?!!

This 'minute of silence/respect/applause' that football people get from fans, regardless of the circumstances of their death/life should REALLY be looked at....

I wonder if Barry Bennal will get a moment's silence from 'the football Family' when he eventually dies?

...and I can only imagine the reaction Sol Campbell gets one day... and he didn't even KILL anyone!!

OK, I know how this is gonna sound, and I don't wanna sound like a heartless cunt, but I'm gonna say it...

The fact he was driving at 135mph does put this story into context.... and the fact his stupidity took the life of someone else (his Cousin) means he is/was responsible for someone else's death...

I wonder if people still think that deserved the 'round of apapplause' he received before Saturday's match??

Had he killed a child/family, would we also be applauding THAT, just cos he kicked a ball for a living?!!

This 'minute of silence/respect/applause' that football people get from fans, regardless of the circumstances of their death/life should REALLY be looked at....

I wonder if Barry Bennal will get a moment's silence from 'the football Family' when he eventually dies?

...and I can only imagine the reaction Sol Campbell gets one day... and he didn't even KILL anyone!!

He didn't kill a child, That's a pretty big IF

Driving at 135mph anywhere except a race track is taking a risk with your life and other people's lives.

It's sad, but that was a terrible choice he made and I don't have a lot of sympathy at all for him given the context tbh.

Back
Top Bottom