Jose Antonio Reyes

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Driving at that speed you are asking for trouble. Either gonna kill yourself and/or your passengers. And worse still could kill a child or any other member of the public. Obviously he has done it to himself and someone connected to him. Sheer boneheaded. A complete waste. I am still sad that this happened. Thing is there are loads of others who act like muppets behind a wheel. So sadly it will happen to many others.

Had he killed a child/family, would we also be applauding THAT, just cos he kicked a ball for a living?!!

This 'minute of silence/respect/applause' that football people get from fans, regardless of the circumstances of their death/life should REALLY be looked at....

I wonder if Barry Bennal will get a moment's silence from 'the football Family' when he eventually dies?

...and I can only imagine the reaction Sol Campbell gets one day... and he didn't even KILL anyone!!
He didn't kill a child, That's a pretty big IF
Driving at that speed you are asking for trouble. Either gonna kill yourself and/or your passengers. And worse still could kill a child or any other member of the public. Obviously he has done it to himself and someone connected to him. Sheer boneheaded. A complete waste. I am still sad that this happened. Thing is there are loads of others who act like muppets behind a wheel. So sadly it will happen to many others.

Hang on, I got told by superstaryid superstaryid that that was a "pretty big IF"

...why are you allowed to say it?

We must sound like the Self Righteous Brothers!!

Oi... Reyes.... NO!!!

Back
Top Bottom