Jose In Or Out 2021 Poll

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Jose In or Out?

• Total voters

Team Tanguy

Each Baz like = I give him a call <3
Seems unanimous now. Can't remember the last time the fans were so in unison for a sacking
Let's just make sure.

Also how eager are we?

I put out at the end of the season in hope we can change things around in the next few games. Obviously we won't and I'll be changing my vote in a week.

3 wins in last 12

Lost 3 in a row, scoring one goal in the process.
Lampard was sacked for less by the chavs

Get him out now and try and salvage the season

Get the fucker out.
Stick Ledley in charge on a temporary basis.

In. People need to look at the bigger picture and see that this team simply isn't good enough anymore. It's a shell of poch/avb. Our 2-3 good players are coming to their career peak and the rest are average fillers.

Dier
Moura
Lamela
Aurier
Bergwin
Davies
Sissoko
Doherty
Lo celso
Sanchez

They're all simply not good enough for top 4. The club truly is in crisis. Our squad needs atleast 200m thrown at it. Losing eriksen has left a massive hole in our final third. Kane needs competition. We need atleast 2 top quality midfielders. We need new fullbacks. A new cb. And ANOTHER STRIKER

Enough is enough needs to go now.

Probably so do some of our players.

Lack of effort and lack of technical ability is painful to watch.

Get the fucker out.
Stick Ledley in charge on a temporary basis.

Ledley?

The same man who is in charge of our defence.

Let's not get sentimental here, Ledley isn't a very good coach and is only at the club because of his playing career.

Every time I have heard Ledley speak, he does not strike me as a good communicator. You can have the most talent in the world, but it does not make you a good coach. Henry was a disaster at Monaco.

In. People need to look at the bigger picture and see that this team simply isn't good enough anymore. It's a shell of poch/avb. Our 2-3 good players are coming to their career peak and the rest are average fillers.

Dier
Moura
Lamela
Aurier
Bergwin
Davies
Sissoko
Doherty
Lo celso
Sanchez

They're all simply not good enough for top 4. The club truly is in crisis. Our squad needs atleast 200m thrown at it. Losing eriksen has left a massive hole in our final third. Kane needs competition. We need atleast 2 top quality midfielders. We need new fullbacks. A new cb. And ANOTHER STRIKER
I don’t think Lo Celso or Bergwijn should be on that list, tbh.

Back
Top Bottom