Jose Mourinho

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

35cr6gj.jpg

Mourinho: “I reflect on three factors from the match, but only one of them I can improve.

"The first factor depends on ourselves, it relates to our individual mistakes and collective mistakes as individual players and as a team. We have to improve something, it is in our hands.

"The second factor is the referee and I can’t control their mistakes, The story of the game is the result and not the ridiculous situation of the first goal.

"The third factor is luck, we didn’t have it. We were the best team when we lost. Heurelho Gomes made a phenomenal save from a Zlatan Ibrahimovic header."

:kanehand: :pochfacepalm:

Mourinho: “I reflect on three factors from the match, but only one of them I can improve.

"The first factor depends on ourselves, it relates to our individual mistakes and collective mistakes as individual players and as a team. We have to improve something, it is in our hands.

"The second factor is the referee and I can’t control their mistakes, The story of the game is the result and not the ridiculous situation of the first goal.

"The third factor is luck, we didn’t have it. We were the best team when we lost. Heurelho Gomes made a phenomenal save from a Zlatan Ibrahimovic header."

He's certainly starting off with the same sort of negativity that derailed Chelsea and got him sacked!

I certainly hope that United manages to continue its horizontal slide.

He is beginning to sound like Martinez

I voted knob.

When JM first arrived at Chelsea I liked (in the sense I thought it was very clever) how he deflected the attention onto himself to take the pressure off his players. This is a different Mourinho now though. Getting sacked twice has seen him lose his confidence and his aura is gone. Also, he's a prick, and I hope he fucks off soon.

I have started to get that Jose-losing-totally-like-he-did-Chelsea-Feeling.

I hope he has enjoyed his honeymoon at United, cos it's over now. I hope his team collapses like no other team in modern football history. Fuck him.

I voted knob.

When JM first arrived at Chelsea I liked (in the sense I thought it was very clever) how he deflected the attention onto himself to take the pressure off his players. This is a different Mourinho now though. Getting sacked twice has seen him lose his confidence and his aura is gone. Also, he's a prick, and I hope he fucks off soon.
I think hist time at Real Madrid messed with his head. The way that Casillas and Ramos blatantly undermined him by leaking information to the press probably made him lose trust in players.

if he was managing in another league that not england i wouldn't want him to fail, but in united or chelsea? fuck him and fuck him bad, the press here sucks his dick every fucking weekend. enough is enough

Seems to be like United are just being sold a succession of over priced players by this guy.......

Mino Raiola lifts the lid on Paul Pogba's £89m transfer: How I set up the world record deal... and why I believe he will win the title at Manchester United
By SIMON JONES FOR THE DAILY MAIL

PUBLISHED: 22:30, 18 September 2016 | UPDATED: 01:41, 19 September 2016

You need to have big balls to complete a world record transfer and Jose Mourinho has those balls...

Mino Raiola is telling it straight, as he likes to. ‘It’s not just a case of spending the money,’ he insists. ‘It’s shouldering the responsibility of spending that money and saying, “yes, this is my man’’. Woolwich have the money but do they have the balls?

‘I respect Arsene Wenger. He has a philosophy that says these figures don’t match what I want to do, so that’s OK. Real Madrid? The will of Zinedine Zidane was strong but we were not sure it was the will of the club.

388976BF00000578-3795534-image-a-80_1474230430457.jpg

+27

Agent Mino Raiola made £30million through transfer deals this summer alone

3862E9C600000578-3795534-image-m-52_1474228839026.jpg

'Yet I think Manchester United showed the world this summer that they were not going to stand still, they want to be the best.

‘They sent out a message with the transfers they did that this is the biggest club in the world.’

Raiola is in a T-shirt and jogging pants, standing barefoot on the balcony of a towering new apartment block overlooking Chelsea Harbour. His teenage son is sharing the view.

We are discussing his busy summer as agent to some of the biggest names in football.

This is the man who brokered the world record £89million transfer of Paul Pogba to Manchester United and boasts a client list that includes Zlatan Ibrahimovic, Mario Balotelli, Romelu Lukaku and Henrikh Mkhitaryan.

He made more than £30m from deals this summer (including about £20m from the Pogba transfer), his players are wanted by the world’s biggest clubs, so what gave Manchester United and executive vice-chairman Ed Woodward the edge?

3862E9DE00000578-0-image-a-11_1474223456236.jpg

+27
Raiola brokered the world transfer record £89m move of Paul Pogba to Manchester United

3889769A00000578-3795534-image-a-82_1474230482721.jpg

+27
Zlatan Ibrahimovic shared this photo of him sat across from his agent on a plane

‘I always say to my players we go where we are needed. United will always be one of the biggest clubs in the world whether by reputation or balance sheet.

'Yes, Manchester United had no Champions League and weren’t champions but they needed us the most.

‘United had been talking to us for two years about Pogba,’ confides Raiola.

‘They had taken my player Sergio Romero and we had kept the lines of communication open.

‘We knew we had interest, we spoke to Juventus, they really wanted to try for the Champions League, they gave him the No 10 shirt and we said we would give it one more year.

'Then I worked on an exit plan. We had two offers from the Premier League and two outside.

3695D24B00000578-0-image-a-10_1474223440701.jpg

+27
French midifelder Pogba relaxes in a pool with his agent in a photo shared on Instagram

1D9FF5C700000578-0-image-a-15_1474224927506.jpg

+27
Raiola reveals that Manchester United chief executive Ed Woodward wanted Pogba last year

‘Paul said United was in his heart, Woodward wanted him at United a year ago and Mourinho had wanted him at Chelsea too, so when the two combined we knew it was right.

'For the player, Real Madrid would have been easier, La Liga, Champions League, but he wanted the greater challenge.

‘Mkhitaryan was more complicated. We had almost agreed with another Premier League club but Dortmund wouldn’t let him go, then United pushed it over the line.

‘With Zlatan, he fits the Manchester United brand perfectly. He is the personification of fearless and has that winning mentality combined with class.

'He is 34 but he is the most talked about player in the Premier League. His reunion with Mourinho gives that feeling of “we are Manchester United, now come try to f*** us’!’’

Seems to be like United are just being sold a succession of over priced players by this guy.......

Mino Raiola lifts the lid on Paul Pogba's £89m transfer: How I set up the world record deal... and why I believe he will win the title at Manchester United
  • Mino Raiola brokered the £89m Paul Pogba transfer to Manchester United
89 million for Jack Colback in blackface....

Back
Top Bottom