Jose Mourinho

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The fact he is still in a job is an absolute farce at this point - I'll tune in for the cup final and that will be me until he fucks off.

Bar the goalscoring of Kane there is not a single thing to like about this team.

Attitude - abysmal, defending - abysmal, character - non existant, style - abysmal.
Fuck off and don't come back you will not be missed

I'm reaching I know with that suggestion and I personally think long term we have to get rid.
Some games though he does look half competent compared to the absolute shitshow we seen yesterday.
I can’t remember any mate

Phil Jones at the back?

I think that you may be on to something!

👍👍👍
We are in such constant panic I reckon we have corporal Jones at the back already, with private Fraser writing the program notes
Doomed we’re doomed

Bit worried how I am focusing on old TV programmes , I really need to get back to the pub or go on holiday

We are in such constant panic I reckon we have corporal Jones at the back already, with private Fraser writing the program notes
Doomed we’re doomed

Bit worried how I am focusing on old TV programmes , I really need to get back to the pub or go on holiday
Private Walker can sort a few flight tickets out for you no questions asked!!!

Mourinho has been shite for years and sacked from his last 2 jobs why the hell we went for him is a mystery and if levy seriously gave him the mega bucks contract he is supposed to be on then he has to take a long hard look at himself and do the honourable thing- even winning the carabo cup and making the top 4 will not make me renew my season ticket if he stays I can’t even bare to watch us on tv !!!

Its absolutely Spursy, though, that given how everyone feels about him now, it'll be the picture of him lifting the LC that will be the media go-to to depict this era of Tottenham. Fluke victory nailed on, I'd say...that's how it goes for us.
If we won it he would be remembered by Spurs fans the same way we remember Ramos or the man in the raincoat. In fact both of those two achieved far more with their League Cup wins than Jose, both having less to work with than Jose, both having worse squad than Jose and both having to play multiple games to get to the final (Ramos 5, man in the raincoat 7) and not getting multiple bye's and playing the lowest rank teams in the comp.

Jose was brought in to take us to the next step, which means this year another title challenge, winning the CL. he can't even get us qualified in CL and has got us knocked out of EL & FA Cup Twice without even getting to the quarter-finals.

Have you noticed even the Club doesn't mention these managers, these wins, it's as if they never happened?

He's been a total failure with or without the Legaue Cup.

The only ones that will talk about it will be the MouAnon

If we won it he would be remembered by Spurs fans the same way we remember Ramos or the man in the raincoat. In fact both of those two achieved far more with their League Cup wins than Jose, both having less to work with than Jose, both having worse squad than Jose and both having to play multiple games to get to the final (Ramos 5, man in the raincoat 7) and not getting multiple bye's and playing the lowest rank teams in the comp.

Jose was brought in to take us to the next step, which means this year another title challenge, winning the CL. he can't even get us qualified in CL and has got us knocked out of EL & FA Cup Twice without even getting to the quarter-finals.

Have you noticed even the Club doesn't mention these managers, these wins, it's as if they never happened?

He's been a total failure with or without the Legaue Cup.

The only ones that will talk about it will be the MouAnon
I agree. Which is why it makes so much sense that its his smiling mug holding the trophy that will haunt us forever when the media talk about this era of the club. I just feel it in my bones.

We have the best ST in the world

We have Son , Ndombele , Hojbjerg , Lloris

We have Bale , we have Reguilon .

We have good players but for me Mourinho is causing them to underperform.

For example :
Why was Rodon locked away for 2 months?
Why can he not just play a 3 of Hojbjerg/Ndombele/Lo Celso because all he does now is play one of those 3 either at RM or CAM which is no good.

It makes no sense keeping him till the end of the season. Our attacking players are left to their own devices under him and nothing would change in that regard if he left. But pretty much every single defender at the club has at some point been thrown under the bus or ostracised for a period of time, and it's showing in their performances. They will play better under a new manager. It's as simple as that.

First question at the Press conference before MU match ' You said that Toby did not train last Thursday and yet there are pictures of him in the press. Please explain.'
Will anyone be surprised if he walks out then. I cannot see how he is going to explain that.

Back
Top Bottom