Jose Mourinho

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'm being pedantic but wasn't it Aldridge who had his penalty saved by Beasant? Sorry :)
You are being pedantic as that wasn’t my point about who took it but you are quite correct and I bow and scrape to your obviously better knowledge!!

You will probably also know that Beasant’s made history in that it was the first one ever saved in a Fa Cup final

Aldridge was substituted shortly afterwards

Being as it’s you no further action will be taken on this occasion so Le Clique and the WhatsApp group have both been stood down!

ps I bet your Clefoutis didn’t rise either!!
😉

How do you mean mate?

I think Poch got so fed up with dealing with Levy and his BS that it led to him checking out. I think that was the biggest factor in what happened at the end of Poch's tenure.

I don't think he all of a sudden forgot how to manage.

The squad definitely needed a refresh that is for sure but the relationship between Poch and the club had become so strained I am not sure a refresh would have fixed everything that was already broken.

I think Poch got so fed up with dealing with Levy and his BS that it led to him checking out. I think that was the biggest factor in what happened at the end of Poch's tenure.

I don't think he all of a sudden forgot how to manage.

The squad definitely needed a refresh that is for sure but the relationship between Poch and the club had become so strained I am not sure a refresh would have fixed everything that was already broken.
Makes sense.

I think it was Poch's relationship with Levy that led to the sacking more than anything.
And it seems the final straw was that Poch didn't want the Amazon tv cameras interfering with every aspect of the the football team. Including training, tactics, team talks, one to one player relationships and so on.

Obviously, despite his protests, the whiff of coin was much too tempting for Levy and the football team took a back seat as usual.

The crowning turd on top of the Shit Cake that has been Mourinho's tenure here will be west ham in the champions league next season while we sit at home watching Emmerdale

I know its not provable but I honestly believe I could coach these players to be a more competitive team than Jose over the last year. I think many many people could drill the back four and attacking players to more cohesiveness. I am not bigging myself up I said I thought we looked poorly coached when we were top.
Heck, I know nothing about coaching and I think I could do a better job :)

The crowning turd on top of the Shit Cake that has been Mourinho's tenure here will be west ham in the champions league next season while we sit at home watching Emmerdale

West Ham blow the argument it’s the squad. Their squad is at best half as good as ours if less and Moyes has made them hard, disciplined and ruthless where as before the same squad was a joke. Jose has made our players crapper.

w.
And it seems the final straw was that Poch didn't want the Amazon tv cameras interfering with every aspect of the the football team. Including training, tactics, team talks, one to one player relationships and so on.

Obviously, despite his protests, the whiff of coin was much too tempting for Levy and the football team took a back seat as usual.
This is absolutely true. Poch refused to sign on to do the Amazon Documentary. Poch hated discussing tactics with the media in any press conferences he would shut it down, but in private he would be happy to lecture anyone about tactics.

Back
Top Bottom